Photo

SURE POD SELLERS LIST (www.sps.myroserver.com)

SURE POD SELLERS SPS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 12,104 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Posted herewith is the list of "Sure POD Seller" players to minimize trading of illegal PODs that come from hacks or scams.

All official "Sure POD Sellers" has a special headgear like this:

surepodseller.gif

Ask them to wear this "Sure POD Seller Hat" during a transaction so you can be sure you are not dealing with a fake or a poser.

All current Sure POD Sellers have " *SPS* " in their names (with * *) to validate seller's authenticity as a certified Sure POD Seller (SPS). If they don't have this then they're only posers.

Refrain from buying PODs from regular players as their PODs might come from scams or hacks and might involve you in the banning of all accounts connected to them once an investigation is conducted.

Character IGN:

1. Nards *SPS* [ Sura ]
  2. Nards *Sure Pod Seller* [Alchemist]
  3. *Sure Pod Seller* Nards [Blacksmith]

Nards *SPS*, Official MyRO Sure PODs Seller (SPS)

Visit My SPS Page To Learn More (click)
Forum Name: Nards *SPS*
Areas covered: Anywhere for MONEY TRANSFER & Makati for Meet ups
Shortcut link to my Facebook SPS Page: https://www.facebook.../nards.sps.myro

https://www.facebook.com/nardsnewday

Others soon to come.

WARNING TO THE PUBLIC: Beware of posers trying to imitate the SPS! There are a lot of SPS posers in YM, FB, Email and Text who will scam you of your money. Always check their corresponding SPS Pages for their precise contact infos (mobile, email etc). The SPS individuals does NOT have any other contact info other than the ones on their SPS Pages. To be more assured, you may want to transact in game so you may see their SPS Hats.

DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility on any actions made by these people. Also, beware of posers trying to imitate them! I reserve the right to deny inclusion to the Sure POD Sellers list for whatever reason I may have to protect the integrity of the server.

This list will be updated from time to time.

Thank you to all my beloved players for supporting our Server that we all love.... MyRO! RO-no1.gif

Links to this page are :
www.surepodsellers.myroserver.com
www.sps.myroserver.com

Edited by * Admin *, 19 September 2016 - 09:39 PM.
Nards *SPS*, Official MyRO Sure PODs Seller (SPS)

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 12,104 posts
  • LocationIceland

HOW TO BE A SURE POD SELLER (SPS)

You must have donated at least 20k PhP total in a span of 1 month to be eligible. The 20k donation can be 5k at a time.

1. You must first apply to be a Sure POD Seller before the counting of your donations will start as indicated above. People that want to be added in this list must send me an email of your intent to apply at myroserver@hotmail.com before counting of total donations will start.

2. I need these below together with your application email:

a. Full Name
b. Age
c. MyRO Character Name
d. Complete Address
e. Landline Telephone Number
f. Include your area/s covered
g. Time/s of the day you are online
h. State 3 good reasons why you want to be a Sure POD Seller.

3. Only a SINGLE Character name must be used in all of your donations. Also use the email of your Main MyRO Account when sending donation emails.

4. After you have been qualified, (I will notify you) email me these infos I need below before I can give you your Sure POD Seller's Hat like in the image at the post above. These infos are what will appear in the SPS List.

SPS list format is:

MyRO Character Name (choose a character name that is hard to imitate)
Forum name
Areas Covered
Contact Infos (YM, email, cel number, etc..)
Time/s of the day you are online
Short note you want to include below your name

DISCLAIMER: Applying or meeting the requirements does not mean sure approval. Everyone will undergo scrutiny and background checks for us to be assured that he will really be a "continuous seller" and not because of any personal vested interest. I reserve the right to deny inclusion to the SPS list to ANYONE as I desire for whatever reason I may have.

NOTE: You may view this SPS application guide through this link:
www.spsapply.myroserver.com

NOTE: You may view the SPS List through these links below:
www.sps.myroserver.com
www.surepodsellers.myroserver.com

Thank you for helping the MyRO Server! RO-no1.gif

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 12,104 posts
  • LocationIceland

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I will be allowing the TOP THREE (3) SURE POD SELLERS' ACCOUNTS to use BOT PUBBING in any town they desire. These accounts will be accepted by the Server when BOT PUBBING. This is to promote and support the sales of these TOP SPS's.

Only one (1) account and one (1) character per Sure POD Seller Top Grosser. These accounts will be in NO TRADE MODE meaning they will have their DEAL, DROP, STORAGE & VENDS disabled. These accounts will still recieve sanctions like jailing and/or banning when used illegally.

These are the 2 TOP GROSSER SPS list as of now March 12, 2013:

1. Master rOn rOn Dk *SPS*
2. Dew *SPS*

Basis for this list is the frequency and amounts of their donations. I will update this list from time to time. I may adjust the length of this TOP GROSSER LIST if I see necessary.

NOTE: All official "Sure POD Sellers" has a special SURE POD SELLER HEADGEAR as shown below. Be carefull of posers.

surepodseller.gif

Also, all current Sure POD Sellers have " *SPS* " in their names (with * *) to validate seller's authenticity as a certified Sure POD Seller (SPS).

DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility on any actions made by these people. Also, beware of posers trying to imitate them! I also reserve the right to deny ANYONE to this list as I desire for whatever reason I may have.

Thank you to all my beloved players for supporting our Server that we all love.... MyRO! RO-no1.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SURE POD SELLERS, SPS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users