24 replies to this topic

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts
  • LocationGrand Archer Village
  • Character Name:Norfolk

Good day po.

This topic was created due to some complaints I have received from players who participated in Arena Events.

There is a new sabotage trend that a participant in such events will receive a spam of add friend requests during a match from someone who is not a participant, which leads to a conclusion that it is from a watcher.

Yes we have a command: @noask @notrade to prevent such.

However, in the heat of the moment, most players would forget to use that specially kung they would constantly trade with their friends for optimum items per match. (EX: a participant would borrow a number items from a friend at every interval so they would need to toggle thru trade on/off from time to time. 

Suggestion:

I would like to suggest that the add friend, guild or party invite would be disabled in MWM's, WWT's, GOM's, and all other official events held at the arena. 

Watchers should only be for spectator purposes, nothing more.

Suggestion lang po. Thank you.

Have a nice day! /no1

Edited by Pendalf, 25 April 2016 - 11:32 PM.

• Randall Haus Kode likes this

Chelaisdottir Alginsson

Chelaisdottir Alginsson

Marin

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Locationselfoss iceland
  • Character Name:unknown

pati sa pk event pakisama narin auto disable pag nasa arena na

• Pendalf likes this

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Good day po.

This topic was created due to some complaints I have received from players who participated in Arena Events.

There is a new sabotage trend that a participant in such events will receive a spam of add friend requests during a match from someone who is not a participant, which leads to a conclusion that it is from a watcher.

However, in the heat of the moment, most players would forget to use that specially kung they would constantly trade with their friends for optimum items per match. (EX: a participant would borrow a number items from a friend at every interval so they would need to toggle thru trade on/off from time to time. 

Suggestion:

I would like to suggest that the add friend, guild or party invite would be disabled in MWM's, WWT's, GOM's, and all other official events held at the arena. 

Suggestion only lang po. Thank you.

Have a nice day! /no1

Noted. I will see what I can do.

Isasabay ko narin yung faster walk sa watchers since I will have to redo everything about the watcher codes in the source code for this so give me more time as this will be very complicated.

• Pendalf, skylock123 and Cord like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts

Good day po.

Suggestion:

Have a nice day! /no1

Isasabay ko narin yung faster walk sa watchers since I will have to redo everything about the watcher codes in the source code for this so give me more time as this will be very complicated.

Thanks Boss! /no1

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

Good day po.

Suggestion:

Have a nice day! /no1

Thanks Boss! /no1

Give me time.

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

Naka pila pa po ito. Give me time.

• Reckoner and Pendalf like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts

Just re bumping this boss habang maaga po. This saturday May 21, is the No.1 PK event, and this is the event that this sabotage modus happens rampantly. Thanks boss! /no1

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

Just re bumping this boss habang maaga po. This saturday May 21, is the No.1 PK event, and this is the event that this sabotage modus happens rampantly. Thanks boss! /no1

Oh okay. I need a reboot for this.

I will see what I can do.

• Pendalf likes this

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

I am once again working on this.

I checked again, watchers cannot add friend, invite to party or invite to guild while they are in watcher status.

The add friend is not actually from a watcher, but from another character outisde the arena. They will open a "window style" chat box to the character name they want to invite then right click the name on the window to be able to add as friend.

I think there is nothing we can do about this because the "add friend" option is available to everyone but what the contendenders can do is to be vigilant in enabling @noask when competing to avoid sabotage during the event.

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

UPDATE:

-- Do not forget to use @noask command whenever participating on War Events to avoid people from flooding "add friend" onto you just to sabotage. As of now this is the only solution because the "add friend" option is available to everybody even from another map.
http://myroforums.co...r-capabilities/

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts

re bumping @admin.

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

re bumping @admin.

What about it?

This was resolved already.

-- Do not forget to use @noask command whenever participating on War Events to avoid people from flooding "add friend" onto you just to sabotage. As of now this is the only solution because the "add friend" option is available to everybody even from another map.

We just cant prohibit the "add friend" option from those players outside the arena. What they do is they click the chat box of the person they want to add even when they are in town.

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts

re bumping @admin.

What about it?

We just cant prohibit the "add friend" option from those players outside the arena. What they do is they click the chat box of the person they want to add even when they are in town.

Ay ganon po ba. Understood. 

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

re bumping @admin.

What about it?

Ay ganon po ba. Understood. 

Yes eh. Coz hindi naman mula sa watcher ang add friend eh. Nag mumula yun sa mga tao na nasa labas ng arena, mga hindi kasali sa event. Alangan naman lahat ng characters aalisan talaga natin ng option ng add friend pero ang pangit naman nun.

• Pendalf likes this

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

UPDATE:

-- Do not forget to use @noask command whenever participating on War Events to avoid people from flooding "add friend" onto you just to sabotage. As of now this is the only solution because the "add friend" option is available to everybody even from another map. We cannot just remove the "add friend" option from everybody.
http://myroforums.co...r-capabilities/

Bal

Bal

Ghostring

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  • LocationTaguig
  • Character Name:Demetrius Veneficus

admin singit ko lang po ung faster walkspeed ng watchers =))) ty po

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

admin singit ko lang po ung faster walkspeed ng watchers =))) ty po

Yes naka pila. Hindi pa nagagawa.

• Bal and skylock123 like this

teddy

teddy

Ghostring

• Commentator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Character Name:ArchTed

Admin possible po ba na nakikita ng mga watchers ung mga players kapag gumagamit ng Hide or Cloak/etc?

Most of the time kasi di kita ginagawa ng mga players especially sa No1PK kaya No idea kung ano nangyayari since hindi makapagdala ang equipments ang mga watchers like maya purple. Thanks po

Change is scary, but not as scary as staying the same forever.

fFFX3iQ.png

Ragnarok Episode: 14.2 / 14.3 P1 / 14.3 P2

Ken

Ken

Deviling

• 1,011 posts
  • LocationQC
  • Character Name:WL Ken

Admin possible po ba na nakikita ng mga watchers ung mga players kapag gumagamit ng Hide or Cloak/etc?

Most of the time kasi di kita ginagawa ng mga players especially sa No1PK kaya No idea kung ano nangyayari since hindi makapagdala ang equipments ang mga watchers like maya purple. Thanks po

Yung current setup natin, pwede rin advantage nung naghihide tuwing MWM/PK na walang Maya/BOS yung kalaban nito. Hindi rin kita ng watcher/friend niya kung nasan yung kalaban niya.

teddy

teddy

Ghostring

• Commentator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Character Name:ArchTed

Yung current setup natin, pwede rin advantage nung naghihide tuwing MWM/PK na walang Maya/BOS yung kalaban nito. Hindi rin kita ng watcher/friend niya kung nasan yung kalaban niya.

Possible but not convenient sa player na mismong naglalaro. Kasi titingin pa sya sa kabilang monitor which can be very fatal kasi 1 wrong move deads sya.

If I am playing e.g. No1PK, I wont take my eyes off  my monitor para tumingin sa kabila. Too much risk. Kaya i think walang harm ito.

Well honestly pag nag stream kasi ako, parang walang tao sa arena.

Change is scary, but not as scary as staying the same forever.

fFFX3iQ.png

Ragnarok Episode: 14.2 / 14.3 P1 / 14.3 P2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mwm, gom, transmwm, arena, wwt, payon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users