Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Ultimate Spellbooks Quest

Taken from here: http://irowiki.org/w...pellbooks_Quest

post-12-0-43528900-1463992069.png

1. In the Mage Guild in Geffen (geffen 63, 177), ask Lea about obtaining the Ultimate Books. She tells you to talk to Velof next to her instead.
  2. Velof says not much is known about them, but to ask his brother, Galfos.
  3. Journey to the Midgard Camp in the New World, and talk to Galfos near the eastern bridge (mid_camp 255, 244). He tells you he can create the book with some information from the El Dicastes archives.
  4. Visit the Archive Room in the Diel (dicastes02 120, 235) and examine the Mysterious Documents along the left wall.
  5. Continue speaking to the documents until you receive instructions telling you to head to:
    • Note: If you get the "Dizziness" quest entry before receiving one or more of the entries below in your log, you must wait the 6 hours to try again. Each entry for the desired spellbook must be obtained in order to unlock that location.
    • Note: Each of these areas has a chance to consume the required items without succeeding; bring several sets.
    • Thor Volcano 2F with 40+ Burning Hearts (thor_v02 163, 104). (Required for Comet)
    Spellbookthor.png Spellbookein2f.png Spellbookid3.png Spellbookkunlun.png Spellbookthor1f.png
  6. Return to Galfos, who says he has enough information to create the book(s) you need, although he needs 1,000,000 Zeny per book to complete the task. Pay him, and he will deliver your book(s) to you. If you lose the book in the future (or simply want another copy to trade or sell) come back to Galfos without the book you want in your inventory, and he will make another for you for another 1,000,000 Zeny. There is no limit to the amount you can make.
    • Note: Although Galfos only requires 1,000,000 Zeny to make the Spellbooks, players will need 1,000,001 - else he will state you do not have enough money.
  • Warning: Players who skill reset must obtain the same skills listed in the infobox in order to obtain the Spellbooks. Galfos will not speak to you if you do not have at least Release, Reading Spellbook, and Tetra Vortex or Comet.

edong.paul

edong.paul

Poring

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPasay
  • Character Name:ItsAllAboutGene

How to get to Diel??

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland

How to get to Diel??

Somebody please help him.

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts
  • LocationGrand Archer Village
  • Character Name:Norfolk

How to get to Diel??

He posted the same question in a diff thread. /heh

I feel quite tardy pero nice today. Wala kasing traffic hahaha

So here's the link again dude: New World Quest Sequence

Goodluck and may the odds be ever in you favor! lewl /heh

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland

How to get to Diel??

He posted the same question in a diff thread. /heh

I feel quite tardy pero nice today. Wala kasing traffic hahaha

So here's the link again dude: New World Quest Sequence

Goodluck and may the odds be ever in you favor! lewl /heh

/no1

charles42628

charles42628

Poring

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Character Name:OppaBrewery

Hindi ko ma open ung quest kay lea. tapos ko na ung sapha's visit pero ayaw i open ung quest.

P.S skipped ung to quest #5 ung ginawa ko.  kailangan bang simulan ko sa una?

Edited by charles42628, 28 April 2017 - 03:41 PM.

Ken

Ken

Deviling

• 1,010 posts
  • LocationQC
  • Character Name:WL Ken

Can you provide a screenshot? Warlock naman ang job na at least LvL140?

charles42628

charles42628

Poring

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPH

HERE

https://ibb.co/fJucBQ

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts
  • LocationGrand Archer Village
  • Character Name:Norfolk

Hindi ko ma open ung quest kay lea. tapos ko na ung sapha's visit pero ayaw i open ung quest.

P.S skipped ung to quest #5 ung ginawa ko.  kailangan bang simulan ko sa una?

AFAIK dapat nagawa mo lahat ng new world quest kase chain of pre-requisite quests yan eh. Ganun ginawa ko sa WL ko, sinimulan ko sa simulang simula pati dun sa manuk/splendide quests etc. For reference, please check the link above.

teddy

teddy

Ghostring

• Commentator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Character Name:ArchTed
Need mo simulan sa una until maka punta ka sa el discastes.. kasi nandun ung quest sa 2nd floor (?)

Medyo matagal itong quest na ito. It took me 3 days para matapos sya. /heh

Change is scary, but not as scary as staying the same forever.

fFFX3iQ.png

Ragnarok Episode: 14.2 / 14.3 P1 / 14.3 P2

Argentus

Argentus

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationBaguio
  • Character Name:Argentus

When I did this quest last year (I immediately started this once it was released), I didn't need to finish all the quests for the new world. What I only did were Onward to the New World (you need this so you'd be recognized in the Midgarts Exploration Camp. No need to finish every quest here) and Sapha's Visit (this is the access to El Dicastes. Also needed so that the NPC's will recognize you), but make sure that you have the item Ring of the Ancient Wise King equipped on you while talking to the Sapha on the second link (Note: You don't need to finish the quest for the Ring, you can just borrow or buy a ring from your fellow players). After finishing Sapha's Visit, you may now proceed to the Mage Academy in Geffen to start the Ultimate Spellbook Quest. Good luck!

charles42628

charles42628

Poring

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPH

When I did this quest last year (I immediately started this once it was released), I didn't need to finish all the quests for the new world. What I only did were Onward to the New World (you need this so you'd be recognized in the Midgarts Exploration Camp. No need to finish every quest here) and Sapha's Visit (this is the access to El Dicastes. Also needed so that the NPC's will recognize you), but make sure that you have the item Ring of the Ancient Wise King equipped on you while talking to the Sapha on the second link (Note: You don't need to finish the quest for the Ring, you can just borrow or buy a ring from your fellow players). After finishing Sapha's Visit, you may now proceed to the Mage Academy in Geffen to start the Ultimate Spellbook Quest. Good luck!

THANK YOU!!

• Argentus likes this

charles42628

charles42628

Poring

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPH

BTW.... it didn't worked hahahahahahaha!!! already did onward to the new world... still lea won't give me the quest ahahhahaha

teddy

teddy

Ghostring

• Commentator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationSingapore

BTW.... it didn't worked hahahahahahaha!!! already did onward to the new world... still lea won't give me the quest ahahhahaha

Have you finish the sapha's Visit? http://irowiki.org/w...i/Sapha's_Visit

This is the prerequisite of the Ultimate Spellbook Quest.

After finishing this quest, go back to lea, then lea will ask you to talk to Velof, then Velof will asked you to go to Galfos.

Then Galfos will give u a quest.

If you need help in-game, you can PM me. My IGN on the side.

Edited by teddy, 02 May 2017 - 11:56 AM.

fFFX3iQ.png

charles42628

charles42628

Poring

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPH

Have you finish the sapha's Visit? http://irowiki.org/w...i/Sapha's_Visit

This is the prerequisite of the Ultimate Spellbook Quest.

After finishing this quest, go back to lea, then lea will ask you to talk to Velof, then Velof will asked you to go to Galfos.

Then Galfos will give u a quest.

If you need help in-game, you can PM me. My IGN on the side.

already have the ring of wise king and light of el discastes.

Argentus

Argentus

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationBaguio
If I remember correctly, there's a pre-requisite step which isn't included in the guide. Just try to talk ang choose all the options from the NPC's in the Mage Academy. Oh BTW, Tetra Vortex and Comet must be learned first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teddy

teddy

Ghostring

• Commentator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationSingapore

I just gave him the book instead /heh ayaw na nya mahirapan. So I guess close na case nya /heh

fFFX3iQ.png

Argentus

Argentus

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationBaguio
You can also do that /heh

• teddy likes this

charles42628

charles42628

Poring

• Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPH

I just gave him the book instead /heh ayaw na nya mahirapan. So I guess close na case nya /heh

THANK YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH /e3 /e3 /e3 /e3 /e3 /thx /thx

• * Admin * and Pendalf like this

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland

THANK YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH /e3 /e3 /e3 /e3 /e3 /thx /thx

/no1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users