Forum Administator

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Aldrin Angelo Blanco
Originally posted by evades102 here : http://z3.invisionfr...showtopic=30278

Nidhoggur’s Dungeon Entrance Quest Tips and Guide

General Tips:

1. Select a stalwart character in which you think can handle future huntings.

2. It is advisable to use consumables, equipment, cards or skills which can boost up your movement speed for a longer duration. Moonlight Flower Card, Increase Agi, Wind Walk and Authoritative Badges are some of the best examples. 

3. Bring sufficient restorative items and status supplementaries.

4. You can also use a teleport accessory or fly wings in some instances.
5. Bring necessary items ahead of time before doing the quest to observe continuity.

6. Since midcamp is not a warp point, you can use a character which has a warp skill in your second account  through dual login. Just ask your comrades to have you warp in the said location and save the spot using /memo.

7. The Quest List Window, accessible by pressing Alt + U, can be very helpful in tracking your quest progress, showing the items needed to procure, listing the monsters to be slayed and displaying the waiting period before doing the next step.

8. You can also do it in a party basis. It is fun to do quest in groups and annihilating monsters would be easier.

9. Splendide field is located 1 map west of midcamp while Manuk field is located 1 map east of midcamp.

10. There are also scenarios in which NPC dialogue seems to express that you must wait for them to finish what they are doing. Unless stated in the guide that there is a waiting time, you can talk to the NPC repeateadly so that you can proceed to the next step.

1. Both ruby and emerald can be purchased in the Jeweler NPC located at moc_ruins 110, 105. You can go to moc_ruins by going to Pyramids Dungeon level 1 using the Warper NPC and go to the portal next to you.

2. Jellopies are easier to be obtained compared by farming them by following these steps. Purchase 150 meats on the Butcher NPC located at prontera 64, 105 (around southwest of the map). Proceed to Umbala 59, 243 (nortwest of the map) and then talk to the Utan Kid NPC. For those who haven’t done the Umbala Language Quest, ignore the weird messages and keep pressing enter. (Conversion Rate: 1 meat = 2 jellopies + 2 fluffs + 2 clovers) Drop the fluffs and clovers because you will not need them.

3. Mobsters are neutral property monsters which has an HP around 8k.

4. This quest seemed to be bugged because the quest is not removed from the quest list window. If the tracker said “We need to go back to the second-in-command of the United Midgard Troops.”, it means you are already finished. Because of this issue, it is not counted to the minimum number of quest required to be finished in order to proceed Report from the New World Quest. However since this quest serves as the origin of several quest in Ash Vaccuum, it is essential and must be completed.

1. Items to be Obtained
Ordinary Branch – can be obtained from any of trees located at splendide field 2 with coordinates (232, 143), (306, 152), or (379,197). You don’t need to go to every location. Just click to the trees repeatedly to gain an ordinary branch. There are instances that you may fail to get one.
Strong Vine – dropped by Nepenthes at Manuk field 1

2. Upon completion this will be counted as one of the three minimum quest required to proceed to Report from the New World Quest

1. Items to be obtained
Empty Bottle – can be purchased from Creation NPC at MOA
Strong Vine – dropped by Nepenthes at Manuk field 1
Holy Water – can be purchased from any Pots & Stuff NPC
Sticky Mucus – easily looted in Ant Hell maps dropped by Piere and Andre 
Horn of Hillslion – dropped by Hillslion at Manuk field 1 or 2

2. Horn of Tendrilion is NOT NEEDED to finish the quest eventhough it is noted in Irowiki as a prerequisite. Many guides also commented on that part and me as one of those who already accessed Nidhoggur’s Dungeon concurs that the quest is finished at Step 15 and is counted as one of the 3 minimum quest to be completed.

Note: You can do Pursuin Rayan Moore Quest or Tripatriate Union's Feud but I suggest you should do the Tripatriate Union’s Feud because it is more easier and grant you the ability to create wonderful status boost consumable items such as:

Rune Strawberry Cake (+5 ATK and +5 MATK for 10 minutes)
Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich (+7 Crit for 10 minutes)
Schwartzwald Pine Jubilee (+10 Hit and +20 Flee for 10 minutes)

1. Items to be obtained
Folding fan of cat ghost – dropped by Mao Guai/Civil Servant at Louyang dungeon 3
Flame/Burning Stone – can be purchased from Shuriken & Stones NPC at MOA
Old Frying Pan – dropped by Magnolia at Sograt Field 16
Squid Ink – dropped by Marse at Byalan Dungeon level 3

2. Upon completion this will be counted as one of the three minimum quest required to proceed to Report from the New World Quest

1. Though there are four scout NPCs which you can talk, it does not require you to talk to all of them. The nearest scout is located splendide field 2 at coordinates 296, 369. It is also the safest among the four because inhabitant monsters are inferior.You can talk to him repeatedly and still get pages. However not all times the scout can give you pages. Just spam your clicks so that you can get pages in quantity of 2 or 3. 

2. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT 15 or 30 minutes before talking to the scouts again.

3. It is important to collect pages by multiples of 10. For each 10 pages, you can restore a volume of the report. The report is consist of four volumes. However it does not mean that you should only collect 40 pages.

4. Please take note that upon returning the pages, there is a chance that Abidail cannot form the volume due to unordered pages or the restored volume binded is the same volume in your possession. Therefore when collecting pages from the scouts, please bring extra pages. In my experience, it is tiresome to go back and forth to abidail and the scout because there are frequent chances of insufficient and incorrect pages.

Sixth Quest – Finding a Fairy

1. This quest is easy. It is just a prerequisite for the Ring of the Wise King quest.

Ring of the Wise King

1. The correct text used by our server are:

The Faerie's text is: 
RLGHLRXLA TKANTLFDMS 
WJACK TNAHRDNJSDMFH 
WLSGHKWND !! 

The Giant's text is: 
TJDTMFJDNS CJFDI 
TKADLFDMF QKATOS 
EKDTLSDML DLFMADMS.. 

2. It is easy to copy the text then press and hold shift and then press insert to paste the text in the textfield. You must enter the exact phrases one line at a time. Be careful in pasting due to excess spaces inclusion.

3. You must kill ALL the thief bugs so that the clickable area becomes visible again and that you may attempt to dig the gem out again.

4. In step 11, you are instructed to collect an unidentified ore/mineral. The nearest Mysterious Rock from the entrance portal of manuk field 1 is located at 70, 246.

5. Creating the ring needs an hour to be finished. The quest list window will show you the time when can you talk to the Schwartzvalt Mechanic again.

Eight Quest – Two Tribes

1. Splendide, the village of the fairies, is located 2 maps west of midcamp. Upon entering the vicinity, walk and follow the walls. The main village area is located at the center of the map.

2. Do the indicated procedure until step 8.

3. The entrance is located at splendide field 1 with coordinates 373, 110. Upon going within the area, it seems that you have fall down and slide your way inside and you will lose a portion of your HP.

Congratulations, you can now enter Nidhoggur Dungeon. Enjoy!
Credits:
Irowiki.org for the quest links
Ratemyserver.net for monster drops and location

P.S. Sana mapin po para makatulong sa nangangailangan. Salamat po.
-Reiji Maigo   /omg

magnumheart

magnumheart

Poring

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCavite
  • Character Name:Magnumheart

sir, natapos ko na yung quest ng two tribes, dun na ko sa quest na kakausapin yung yggdrasil gatekeeper.

kaso need ko ba ng kaparty para maka access sa nidhoggur's nest? solo gamer kasi ako need ko lang maghunt nung phylla card.

thanks.

Aldrin

Aldrin

Forum Administator

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

• Note: The instance is very difficult and will require a strong party to complete.

This means that they suggest that you go with a strong party. They did not say that you can't enter the instance alone. They just advised that you can finish the instance if you have a party. Therefore, if you don't have a party you'll have a difficult time finishing the task.

You can try to enter the Nidhoggur's Nest Instance if you want. If you can't finish it by yourself, try looking for other players who wants to do the quest  /no1

magnumheart

magnumheart

Poring

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCavite
  • Character Name:Magnumheart

• Note: The instance is very difficult and will require a strong party to complete.

This means that they suggest that you go with a strong party. They did not say that you can't enter the instance alone. They just advised that you can finish the instance if you have a party. Therefore, if you don't have a party you'll have a difficult time finishing the task.

You can try to enter the Nidhoggur's Nest Instance if you want. If you can't finish it by yourself, try looking for other players who wants to do the quest  /no1

I tried entering the nest but the gatekeeper keeps telling I need someone to go along with, I'm not really after the quest, just the dungeon access for Phylla card.

Also, why can't I use the Warper NPC to warp directly on dungeons and towns that I already have access to? I finished all the quests required for a specific dungeon, but still cannot use the Warper NPC.

Aldrin

Aldrin

Forum Administator

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Well, then I think you need to party with some players or you can just use dual clients if you can't find some players who wants to come with you.

About the warper NPC, honestly, I really don't know because I've done the quests for splendide and manuk long ago even before the Nidhoggur Dungeon was released so I only go there through my Sura  by using Warp Portal Skill. But let's wait there might be some players who knows why you still can't warp even though you have finished the quests.

NatNat of LP

NatNat of LP

NatNat Gaming

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationMakati
  • Character Name:lol NatNat lol

Hmmm. Even you have access already in those places. It's intended only for quest ata meaning if nilakad mo lang dati papunta dun. Maglakad ka na lang ulit papunta dun kasi quest siya hehe. Pero +1 sana ako if KUNG NATAPOS MO NA YUNG QUEST NA YUN E PWEDE MONG MAGAMIT YUNG thru sa warper. At the 1st place nasa warper naman e so bakit hindi lagyan ng use diba?

Posted Image

(DONE BEING A RANGER, NEW LIFE BEING A GX)

ANG TUNAY NA MAGALING AT MALAKAS NA "RANGER" HINDI NEED NG DEVO PARA MAGING WINNER

Looking for a "WWS USER" RANGER GUIDE? > Click this < (Renewal Gaming)

Looking for a "NPC" RANGER GUIDE? > Click this < (Renewal Gaming)

Aldrin

Aldrin

Forum Administator

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Hmmm. Even you have access already in those places. It's intended only for quest ata meaning if nilakad mo lang dati papunta dun. Maglakad ka na lang ulit papunta dun kasi quest siya hehe. Pero +1 sana ako if KUNG NATAPOS MO NA YUNG QUEST NA YUN E PWEDE MONG MAGAMIT YUNG thru sa warper. At the 1st place nasa warper naman e so bakit hindi lagyan ng use diba?

AFAIK, the warp really works. I'm just not sure though. I'll discuss this with Admin.

Bal

Bal

Ghostring

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationTaguig
  • Character Name:Demetrius Veneficus

hindi po gumagana warp kahit tapos mo na ung quest :(

NatNat of LP

NatNat of LP

NatNat Gaming

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationMakati
  • Character Name:lol NatNat lol

AFAIK, the warp really works. I'm just not sure though. I'll discuss this with Admin.

Nope hindi po nagana talaga kuya /ew

Posted Image

(DONE BEING A RANGER, NEW LIFE BEING A GX)

ANG TUNAY NA MAGALING AT MALAKAS NA "RANGER" HINDI NEED NG DEVO PARA MAGING WINNER

Looking for a "WWS USER" RANGER GUIDE? > Click this < (Renewal Gaming)

Looking for a "NPC" RANGER GUIDE? > Click this < (Renewal Gaming)

Aldrin

Aldrin

Forum Administator

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
According to Admin, the warp npc doesn't really work. He just included those maps so that players may know that the quests are working. Even of you have finished the quest, you still need to go there manually.
  • faizalazmie likes this

faizalazmie

faizalazmie

Poring

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationmalaysia
  • Character Name:KaRiPaPReNToNG

im kinda stuck here..

on this quest,we are automaticly got 3 pcs of yggdrasil berry from arc right..

and another 3 yggdrasil from splendide field 01..so 6pcs of yggdrasil..

but when i got to manuk inside building (252,110) and talk to Snorren it says the yggdrasil is not enough..

then suddenly program FREEZE n got disconnect from server..

my question is,how to comfirm that i got enough yggdrasil berry..can i check on quest information??

coz i dont see any single yggdrasil berry on my inventory..

please respon as soon as possible..thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• screenMyRO017.jpg

Aldrin

Aldrin

Forum Administator

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Uhm, you said you don't have any berries. Well, that answers your report. /gawi

I suggest farm some berries then go back there /no1

It is indicated that you need at least 6-7. Try hunting double the amount the NPC needs. /no1

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Uhm, you said you don't have any berries. Well, that answers your report. /gawi

I suggest farm some berries then go back there /no1

It is indicated that you need at least 6-7. Try hunting double the amount the NPC needs. /no1

/no1

Levyutiful

Levyutiful

Metalling

• Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Ohh yeah because there is you

Dapat po may picture kasi mahirap yan maintidnihan, Actually tinapos ko quest na yan  naghanap ako sa Google with pictures :))

KASI new world eh. and some other experience. Lalo na ung report from the new world . Parang bug siya pero di naman .

tumblr_oaoc25CC5z1v92kw2o2_500.gif

Hope... hope feels amazing...

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Dapat po may picture kasi mahirap yan maintidnihan, Actually tinapos ko quest na yan  naghanap ako sa Google with pictures :))

KASI new world eh. and some other experience. Lalo na ung report from the new world . Parang bug siya pero di naman .

Kindly look into this Aldrin.

Thanks.

Aldrin

Aldrin

Forum Administator

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

May pictures po yang mga quests /flag

Click mo lang po yung mga title per quest nila at mao-open ang buong quest na may pictures /flag

Survetes

Survetes

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBonifacio Global City
  • Character Name:Survetes

Hi Folks,

Natapos ko na lahat ng quest to my problem is pano ako makakapunta ng level 2 / 3 ng nidhoggur?

U Mad Bro?

AdrianJoyce

AdrianJoyce

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Park Bom ni Numpad

Hi Folks,

Natapos ko na lahat ng quest to my problem is pano ako makakapunta ng level 2 / 3 ng nidhoggur?

you mean this quest?

• * Admin * likes this

Spoiler

Headgears make my world go round~

Survetes

Survetes

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBonifacio Global City
  • Character Name:Survetes

Hi Folks,

you mean this quest?

yes po kaso Level 1 lang napupuntahan ko pano po makapag proceed sa level 2 and 3?

U Mad Bro?

AdrianJoyce

AdrianJoyce

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Park Bom ni Numpad

Hi Folks,

you mean this quest?

yes po kaso Level 1 lang napupuntahan ko pano po makapag proceed sa level 2 and 3?

yan na nga po yung pag access sa level 2 at 3. QUEST. online ka ba? PM me in game :)

Spoiler

Headgears make my world go round~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users