14 replies to this topic

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
  • LocationGrand Archer Village
  • Character Name:Norfolk

Good day ya'll!!

I am Pendalf of Team Payon. For those who don't know me or any of us, this page is made for you! We will be featuring players of Team Payon. So newbies who wishes to join can get to know us better. Thank you and we hope you enjoy reading! /no1

Our forums thread: Team Payon Official

Our facebook fanpage: Team Payon Official - MyRO

Our gallery (yes we like em pics /heh): Team Payon Gallery

Edited by Pendalf, 18 August 2016 - 10:47 PM.

• TheLouiGomez and Argentus like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
Nico_Vince.png

Definitely Not Vince

July was indeed an action-packed month for our featured player: Vince. He celebrates his birthday July 22, exactly 20 days after his spectacular victory on July 2nd, Saturday. It marks the day our [Payon] second Blue Burning Helm was claimed by our birthday celebrant. This was the second time he chased after the elusive crown and it all paid off.

This humble hero started just like every rags-to-riches story ever began. When asked about his modest beginnings, Vince had nothing to say but being vigilant and staying grounded were keys to his achievements. "I was just a farmer then, hunting for items like Costume Coins and selling them for a profit. That was how I managed to start building my equipment in the game". His story with our beloved savepoint started out when he was just visiting the Payon Common Grounds, our usual hangout spot. He was not initially part of the Team but his younger brother was, Fred, who recruited him.

"I was officially part of the team around January 2014, roughly the time when Payon won our first crown" he said. His dedication to the team was surely acknowledged and he was promoted as part of the Payon Core Team, those who represents Team Payon in most affairs. He expressed his feelings of appreciation to those who stood by him throughout his campaign. “Yung mga kasama ko na tinuturing ko ng kapamilya ko at kahit na hindi pa kame nagkikita kita-in real life, sobrang laki ng tiwala ko sa kanilang lahat. Pano pa kaya kung magkita-kita na kame diba?” he said as he anxiously awaits the upcoming Annual Payon Grand Eyeball.

When given the chance to be a candidate for Guild of the Month competition last January, he never thought of any higher honor. He had to face the odds and battled out with his brothers-at-arms, the Knights of Rounds, against Al De Baran's Inferno guild led by Dante Alighieri.

Vin.jpg
A true hero's story needs some setbacks too.. 

He suffered defeat, a recipe for creating his inspiring story. However, he gained a token he was thankful for even today, the Victory Wings obtainable only from Hijod Castle drops. “No’ng unang run ko po ang gusto ko lang po talaga magkaro’n ng VWing. Kaya no’ng natalo ako no’ng una, okay lang kasi nagka-VWing ako,” he said on his interview upon winning his last Guild of the Month feat outlasting District 843 of Left Prontera.

His guild, The Godfather, played hardest on the early rounds of the match until the tides turned to their favor. This milestone will mark the halls of Payon’s history. The road to victory could never be easier as Vince had to suffer from a heartbreak in the middle of his struggle for the crown. Pain teaches us to grow, and so he did. He is now looking forward to extending his knowledge to those fresh faces seeking home in the Land of Archers and has this to say: “Advice ko lang is leap of faith at trust lang samin sa Team Payon kase di ka namin pababayaan once you decided to join us.. at kahit na sino at san ka pang savepoint galing noon, welcome na welcome ka samin”.

Of course, a true Godfather always ends his encounters with his blessings: “Binabati ko nga pla ang mga pogi kong mga kapatid sa Payon. Sila Nam(gay), Mandy, Loui, Louis, Kenn, Brix, Kevin, Fafa Berto, Mark, Nanami, Martin, Karl, Neal, Kenzo, Calvin, Jasz, Bok, Vhen, Argie, Cearic, Jonie, ang kapatid ko si Fredo(minty), Jess, Fafa Penn, Fafa Greg, Fafa Jumz, si Lemuel na d n nagparamdam, Abby, ate Kucchi, Fafa Glenn, Bok 2, Jerome1, Jerome2, Yves, Jai, Kyle, Jarbs, JL, at Fafa Rod at higit sa lahat sa gumagawa ng article na ito, Fafa Nico! Binabati ko rin pala ang Team HUGEL/ MALAYA/ RGEFF/ MGEFF/ SATIVA/ UPPRONT kung hindi dahil sa inyo guys wala ang BBH ng Payon kaya thank you sa inyong lahat specially to my Payon family <3 God bless us all!”.

From myself and Team Payon, congratulations and more birthdays to come, Vince!

Edited by Pendalf, 01 October 2016 - 05:35 PM.

• TheLouiGomez, Mandyrigma, Pendalf and 7 others like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
Nico_Sciophobia.png

Sciophobia

Where there is light, the darkness follows. Hence, the theory of shadows. This Royal Guard turned Shadow Chaser takes pleasure in inflicting fear to others unaware of what his jobclass is capable of. Jai, now known as Sciophobia, was once a Royal Guard under the name of Wyvern Tears. Not by power nor by might, but by techniques and proper timing, he lures his enemies to places he wants them to be in, and ruthlessly finishes him off.

Jai started playing the Shadow Chaser jobclass not more than a month or two ago, yet his execution is not to be taken lightly. His experience as a Royal Guard for many months serves as a distant contrast to the offensive role he embarked just a few months ago. On the bright side, Jai is nothing but a kid at heart (besides the fact that he is just turning 16, hahaha) and when interviewed about his MyRO experience, his notion was as plain as "I'm just a simple MyROnian. I played GOM [Guild of the Month] many times using my TANKIES Royal Guard. But I'm a silly player too".

Untitled.png

Wyverns are not nice creatures.. smh

Its been a while since Jai and his older brother Jarb, joined Team Payon. We [Team Payon] first laid eyes on the duo back June 2014 during the Hugel/Payon Grand Eyeball held in Cavite City. "I cant recall the exact date we joined the Payon Team. October 2014 I guess? Underage ako no'n kaya patakas akong uminom kasama nila kuya" was his answer when asked about his tenure, since his brother joined before he did. "Now, I've been in Payon for almost a year or so. Close to two years I guess?" he said recounting the memories he shared with the team.

Since he is a minor, studies will always be a top priority. Jai had to skip game sessions due to classes he had to complete. Despite of his heavy schedule, he still finds time to play along his usual peers and participate on War Events, something he really likes doing. Students like himself faced the same obstacle and he has seen some of his old friends disappear. Jai remained active for as much as he could however, and the reasons for him staying are "I stayed because we don't treat each other like just a normal player. We are a family! OHANA!" he playfully explained.

To all those student players out there, new to the server and wishes to find a new home in MyRO, Jai expresses his fun yet stern advice "Be loyal and most of all, enjoy!"

In celebration of our young warrior, we [Team Payon] wishes you the best in your endeavors and hope to see you graduate and a take part as a functional member of society in the years to come! Have a blast!

Edited by Pendalf, 01 October 2016 - 05:34 PM.

• TheLouiGomez, Pendalf, * Pumpkin * and 2 others like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts

KARL09.jpg

Gray Sura

Call him a lover boy, Casanova, or a ladies' man, Karl also known as Gray Sura fell nothing short of his reputation as Payon's "Pretty Boy". His moves and grooves will surely capture any girl's lonely heart waiting for a charmer to come their way. This guy, someone we [Payon] consider as our youngest brother for a very long time, specializes in jobclasses that displays speed, agility and keen reflexes. Adept in a wide array of player roles he uses: Eiar, a guillotine cross; Karleng, genetic; Aokiji, a sorcerer and Garrix, a shadow chaser. His most common avatar is his Sura, Gray Sura. Despite his skill in the game and with the ladies, Karl is indeed a reserved yet friendly individual. 

His MyRO experience was nothing dramatic, he even describes it to be elementary sometimes. "Isa lang akong ganap na tambay sa MyRO, dahil busy ako sa study ngayon. Pero pag 'di nako busy siguro sisimulan ko na magpalakas, kahit walang gamit basta malakas! Nagsimula ako sa wala at ngayon meron nakong gamit kahit di ganun kalakasan, gamit padin. Hahaha!" he said about himself regarding his accomplishments.

Karl is also a student player who began his journey in game around 2014 with Team Payon, and he has never left since! He claims his friendship with the peers in Payon made him feel at home, and this is what he has to say about it: "Nag stay ako sa Payon kasi sa Payon ko nakita yung mga tunay na kaibigan. Masaya sa Payon kahit anong mangyari walang titibag. Ang Payon ang unang naging savepoint ko dito sa MyRO kaya loyal ako. Dito din ako madaming baby. Hindi lang baby meron pang babe, mahal, honey, dear etc. Hehehe" he mischievously stated..

aaasf.png
if looks can kill, then he's a murderer..

Having quite a few friends in many other teams himself, Karl is very easy to approach. The episodes he had to face in reaching where he is now, he wishes to share to anyone who sees establishing themselves would be an obstacle. "Payo ko lang sa mga newbies, unang una wag kayong mang scam dahil bad yun, kung wala man kayong gamit paghirapan nyo. Hindi naman kase pwedeng biglang mayaman" his lecture that will surely be 'Duterte-approved'.

"Pwede ka mag THQ [Treasure Hunter Quest], hunt ng add skill ingredients, mandragora pots, costume ingredient, or Brisingamen quest. Habang naghuhunt ka syempre umaandar yung oras nagkakaron ka ng points na pwede mong ipambili ng God items, pangalawa di mo kailangan ng madaming items. Kaibigan yung kailangan mo dito sa MyRO. May items ka nga wala ka naman kaibigan anong silbe nyang gamit mo, pangatlo ang pakikipagaway sa iba ay hindi rin maganda" he said as he shares his values to anyone willing to follow his footsteps.

Though being a man of few words was one of his dominant qualities, Karl never forgets to remember his friends and he had this as a shoutout: "Hi kay brother Loui na parang kuya ko na since 1937 and kay Jhess monggi na matagal ko nang kaibigan> namimiss ko na yung tropang Bossenian!! Hi din sa mga kaibigan ko sa Payon, kila Nico at ang baklang si Norman, Jai, Kenzo, Neal at sa masipag na farmer na si Mandy. Hi din sa mga matatanda na sina Bok, Argie , Brix at Vince! Mag move on kana hayop ka! I love you all!"

Now ain't that charming?! So don't let your guard down because he is sure to dazzle you in style!

Edited by Pendalf, 18 August 2016 - 10:43 PM.

• TheLouiGomez, Pendalf, * Pumpkin * and 2 others like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts

Mia Amore.jpg

Mia Amore

Abby may have been the only rose left in Payon's wall of thorns, being the only female left in the team. Most of team Payon's felines have gone on indefinite hiatus or left the game completely to pursue careers. Abby, a young archbishop, observes the traditional 'Filipina attitude' for her ladylike behavior. "Ako siguro ang isa sa pinakabata sa Payon bukod kay Kenn. Genetic at AB lang ang jobs na ginagamit ko. Madalas WOE [War of Emperium] at Events lang hinihintay ko sa MyRO. ‘The Best Tambay’ na rin pwede kong matanggap na award pero dahil dito, nakikilala ko rin mga totoong kaibigan ko, ‘yung mga pwede mong maka-kwentuhan kahit walang magawa." she said when she used to describe how she spends her past time whenever she's online.

Some may call her friendly, some may disagree. But this young lady landed the title 'rose among the thorns' around 2015. "I was savepoint-less around 2015. A close friend invited me to join Payon and it all turned well. I think it was Bossenian guild that was active that time" reminiscing the time she first set foot in the City of Payon's esteemed team. It can be a matter of instinct or perhaps natural selection that carried her to find more friends in our neighboring teams in Mid-Payon and people of Right MOA [Mall of Asia]. She is now studying and is mostly on AFK (away from keyboard) status during her review time.

Untitled.png
yes... it's still a trivia who she's referring to as her 'mia amore' (my love)

Payon had been her second home and a shoulder to cry on through her stay in MyRO. "Nag-stay ako sa Payon dahil sobrang bait ng Cores at Members nila. Loyal at approachable sila kahit mapa-NPC o FG/SG ka man. Madami silang kalokohan at seryosohan lalo na masaya sila kasama" she tells her story, appreciating her being accepted in the team regardless if she has quality equipment or not.

Busy as she is, Abby did not fail to remind any newbies who come to Payon's way to "Take it easy lang, lahat ng players dumadaan diyan. Take time to read this thread: http://myroforums.co...payon-official/" promoting Team Payon's introductory page in MyRO Forums. She'd only like to call the team's attention by saying "Hi Payon. Thanks po sa lahat! I love you. Hehe"

Now if that's for someone we know, or for the team (that I highly doubt, haha), we wouldn't know. Any guy will be lucky to win this awesome rose's heart!

• TheLouiGomez, Pendalf, * Pumpkin * and 3 others like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
Martin.jpg

Lhokie

He drives, he shoots, and he scores! That's the way of life for one of our athletic players, Martin. This Left Prontera import, has always been fond of the sport at a very young age. More commonly known as xSyd, a guillotine cross during War of Emperium; and Lhokie, a royal guard as part of Payon's MyRO War Masters Team, Martin does what he knows is best to win each game he participates in. "I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waitng a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate or hitting the game-winning shot" says Kobe, Martin's icon.

There are only a handful of able Royal Guards in Payon and we already consider him as one of the most talented in the particular jobclass, since he miraculously keeps our warlocks fueled up on WoE clashes. He was part of Left Prontera's Quindrizz team, and that may well be the source of his brilliant expertise when he joined the team.

It was not easy for Martin transitioning from one savepoint to another, having a handful of old friends turn into adversaries. He was, however, welcomed with open arms in the city of archers and gained more then what he lost. "I've been with Team Payon for five months now. And all I can say about why I preferred staying [in Payon] is because of the loyalty to one another of the members, friendship, and most of all, their drive to achieve greatness without compromising their moral values." Martin said about his decision upon joining the team.

Untitled.jpg
'heroes come and go, but legends are forever'

"I do not know much, I don't own much. But what I can share to those like me looking for their sweet spot: If you decide to join in Payon, stay in Payon. You won't regret it. I know I didn't" he proudly stated. One of his favorite Kobe lines was: "Heroes come and go, but legends are forever" as he sets his mindset on his quest to become both the best court soldier and legendary MyRO player far to where his guts will take him.

In his short yet defined residence in Payon, he would like to share a greet both to his friends and admirers: "Hi to everyone in my beloved Payon. Pinaka-pogi ng Payon, Lhokie, is here"~ I'm sure he is joking when he said that. (laughs)

Edited by Pendalf, 15 September 2016 - 02:28 AM.

• TheLouiGomez, Pendalf and Randall Haus Kode like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
Kaname 003.jpg

GX Kaname

Nobody is too small to make a difference. That is an empowering phrase for many who sees themselves incapable or inadequate. Calvin, one of Payon's new breeds, has always been very diligent in proving himself both in game and in real life. This young boy of 15, who recently celebrated his birthday July 14, may be lacking in experience but compensates with his guts in his ever growing quest for survival in this evolving world of MyRO. 

Calvin, a ranger, knows many strategies from farming/harvesting items required for quests, hunting MVP bosses and competing against adept MVP hunters, raiding the mighty Endless tower with a few friendly folks, to taking his chances in War With a Twist and most especially, the War of Emperium event. Our young ranger started his journey with Team Payon around 2010 and 2011 as he was recruited by Payon's Talent Acquisition team. 

Untitled.png

size does not determine your victory

His characters' names are significant to these three: "PYN Calvin" , "dr blackjack" and "zanpaktu"; the last two being Genetic Classes and he uses for farming/hunting. Joining Team Payon can never be too easy when he was invited to join. Calvin officially became part of Team Payon around October 2015, but he started playing around 2010 or 2011. When asked why he joined the Team, he could just humbly say "Payon is the BEST savepoint I have ever saved in, since nakasama ko po ang Team Payon last year".

Being a newbie himself, Calvin encourages new players who are looking for the perfect place to nurture their talent and expand horizons just like he did. "sa mga Newbies po...ayus po ung mga tao sa Payon sana po sa mga newbie ayusin din po natin ung pakiki-save sa Payon kung sakaling sumali kayo" his advice to his fellow newbies including a reminder on how one should behave.

To end a segment of Calvin's imminent story, he would like to send out this greeting: "Hello po sa lahat ng RGM ng Payon sa mga Cores at sa mga ka savepoint ko. ~ Calvin".

Thank you Calvin and may we see you grow stronger in more months and years to come! 

Edited by Pendalf, 14 September 2016 - 09:51 PM.

• TheLouiGomez, Pendalf, * Pumpkin * and 4 others like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
Nico_BrewerForecast.png

Brewer Forecast

"Nakasisiguro, ang cero ko ay laging bago" yelled Neal, one of Payon's newest Top Brewers. He reached top brewer rank 5 for the recent semi-annual brewer ranking race in the name of Brewer Forecast. To us [Payon], he is well known as Lord Aeon, a sorcerer; and lately, Lord Six, a sura. This diligent brewer did not trace his roots back in Payon yet he had a parallel history as the farmers of the Archer Village. "Isa ako sa pinaka-masisipag matulog habang buhay ang computer para sa afk points. Naniniwala sa kasabihang hindi natutulog ang mithril coins sa vending" he said about his efforts to acquire more assets in-game thru utilizing available modes of business.

To bring contrast on how the winds blew him to our [Payon] safe haven, he recalls disliking Payon so much. "Realtalk dati yamot lang ako sa payon kasi sa tuwing dadaan ako ang daming duals na naka auto trade. And I was like isang tao lang naman may ari nyang mga yan. And yes I was right. Sorry I got an issue with always being right. Hahaha. And what are the odds na magiging part din ako ng Team Payon?" he says considering the upshot that brought him to the very team that annoys him a lot. 

Neal was recently elected as one of the newest members of Payon Core team, a true story of detractor turned promoter. "Naging part ako ng Payon nung mga panahong kalagitnaan ng campaign ni Vince. A.k.a. 'Definitely not Vince' for GOM [Guild of the Month] last January 2016. Yung tipong lahat gagawin sa pagaadjust kung anong kulang na job ng guild para lang every night sa Payon ang Hijod." as he exerted much appreciated efforts in support of his new teammate. "As you can see love na love ko ang WoE. Kahit buong araw akong di maglaro basta lang makapag WoE" he added explaining how much excitement he feels fighting alongside his newfound family.

Magic Apples.png

his brews can make you stronger... or take your life /gg

Being a drifter, he never liked settling. So what made him stay? "Anong nagpapanatili sakin sa Payon? Tough question. Charr! Hahahaha, Payon padin ako kasi ang tagal na panahon kong palipat lipat ng savepoints and yet wala namang nagtry na kilalanin ako." he described his previous lonely life. "I am a stranger to everybody. Yung feeling na maglalaro ka tapos magoout ng walang nakakapansin. Yung feeling na wala kang bilang kasi hindi ka naman kilala. Until may isang tao sa payon na surprisingly alam yung real name ko kasi gusto nya lahat kilala nya. That moment I knew na dito nalang ako. At dito pala ako dapat nagpunta hindi sa ibang lugar para lang tawaging spy dahil akala nila pagmamay ari ka nila na bawal kang magwoe sa kalaban" his trip down his memory lane.

Neal's advice for newbies of Payon are nothing far from what others would typically say: "Huwag kayong matakot makipagkilala, and wag kayong manghihinge ng gamit, sa tagal ko sa myro hindi ako nanghingi ng gamit para umunlad. Sabi nga sa Muntinlupa: Lakas, Talino't Buhay" making him a truly remarkable, self-made man. A force to be reckoned with as Payon was lucky to have the wind blew this foreign brewer into our midst. "Long live MyRO and Payon! More Power!", his salutations to every eye paying attention to his story.

Edited by Pendalf, 01 October 2016 - 05:33 PM.

• TheLouiGomez, Argentus and kaname14 like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts

Nico_Amplified.png

Amplified Power

The Village of Payon is a city of greens. A city blessed with a standalone landscape surrounded by forests and a variety of wildlife. There is no place better for our youngest player, Kenn to be aside from here. His favorite character sprite, green, renders the vibe of the city deep in his skins. 

He is more popularly known as GM Consultant, guild leader of Multicast. His career in MyRO started back in Transcendent days, his guild even won a Trans Guild of the Week title, and considers that as one of the benchmark he made in his MyRO history. His achievements preceded his age as he started playing back when he was in the fourth grade, and he is just 15 years old today! "Uhm I was in team Payon since 2012 but back then, there are separate guilds in Payon, Immortals, Los Bakeros and Evergreen." he even recalls those days he started as a Payon sprout.

"I was in Los Bakeros that time and the only player I know is Jayz Hermio. Sadly, I had to transfer to the Immortals Guild because Dean, our Guild Master, had to leave the game indefinitely" he continued when he was relaying his story on how he met one of Team Payon's elders as if it was written in the palm of his hands. Though in a young age, Kenn had the front row seat in witnessing the history of Payon and how our guilds evolved and eventually established to be a democratic state. " When i was with Immortals, I met Brix, a famous warlock of Payon. There came another guild in Payon that I didn't like first hand, the Bossenian guild, but a after a few months of quarrels and series of 'trashtalks', our guild, Immortals and Bossenian and all the other remaining guilds of Payon joined forces until I met our current Core Members: Loui, Nico, Greg, and Penn" he finished his call to mind about how his experience in Payon was as complicated as a woven wool.

aas22.png

after all, Ogre Magi did reside in a forest... no wonder Kenn thrived in one...

Most of his past guild members have officially left the game but his passion for playing Ragnarok, and MyRO in particular has never ceased. "I've been busy in school but I stayed here in Payon because I've never felt so much care elsewhere than here. We treat each other as family and no one gets left behind. Advice ko lang sa mga newbies is wag agad susuko. Lahat may paraan, sipag at tiyaga lang yayaman din ka'yo" he said as he attempts to uplift any novice who may be reading, as he once was.

Our brother-in-green wishes to leave this greeting for his esteemed friends: "Hi Loui, Nico, Nam, Martin, Greg, Louis, Berto, Vhen, Dean, Jess, Jayz, Mandy, Karl, Gary, Tinx, Brix, Ate Rach, at sa buong Team Payon!"

Great years are ahead of you our young friend, may you grow steadfast and lead to become one of the future leaders of our Team!

Edited by Pendalf, 03 October 2016 - 11:38 PM.

• TheLouiGomez likes this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
Nico-BruteSeraph2(for-forums).png

Brute Seraph

Article by MWPD Shei

“Payon is my home”. Meet Nico, one of Payon’s Payoneers, I mean Team Payon Core Member. More commonly known as PYN Brute Seraph, he is a pacifist who sticks strongly with his beliefs, and I believe that his forum avatar fits him right. Don’t know who he is in the forums? He is none other than Pendalf, the Forum Moderator, who haunts the forum with his “V for Vendetta/Anonymous” avatar. 

Untitled.png

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Just like some of you guys here in MyRO, he started as an NPC geneticist under the Greed guild of Yuno way back 2011, and earned most of his stuffs through farming, WOE and GOM. He went MIA after 3 months due to work and came back 2 years later. From RightPront, Gonryun, MidGeff, he jumped from various guilds and met a lot of people. It took quite a while before he found his one and only – Payon.

“My eyes have stopped searching because I can honestly say that my heart has finally found exactly what its been looking for.”

“Around the eve of 2013, I met and became the apprentice of Master Ver of Immortals guild and played as an NPC Geneticist for the guild until it was dissolved. After the disbandment, I focused on improving my gears and stopped being affiliated with guilds. Ran accross Anonymous23, guild master of Avengers guild based in Mid Geffen, and played there for about a month. The guild was allied with Payon Republic of Payon led by Regan. Our guild master decided to leave the game and convinced most of us to transfer to Payon Republic. I never left Payon since. I became friends with Regan aka Sef, and Naiko aka Rachel, and Dhyson. Payon Republic disbanded after many months and the remaining players of Payon was recruited by Snoopt of Sativa so I remained guildless for about a month. Loui, who later on became my closest buddy in the game, (along with Mandi, my farming buddy, farm hanggang abutan ng sikat ng araw) invited me to join and so I did. I've been promoted to Core member around the time when iGreggy started his crusade for the blue burning helm April of 2015. Been very active until now that my schedule has been clotted, I can only play on weekends.”

Nico stayed with Payon for its democratic transition as well as a non-toxic environment. Most of the people there are also farmers. Did I mention that they also have their own “pakulo” in Payon? They occasionally hold meet up so that players can get to know more about each other on a personal level.

"I've been a nomad, a wanderer since I set foot in this server, until I found my family in Payon. These people I came to know for the past few years, playing with them, sharing life stories, created a bond that will not be forgotten. I consider these 'brothers from another mother' as part of my family and they will always be a part of my life.” he added. 

Aww ang sweet naman, lilipat na rin ako ng SP. Paampon please?

His words of wisdom?
“First, be content. What you have is something others are wishing for. Be happy with what you got and thankful if there would be anything that’s added. Next, persevere. You want gears? Work for it. Don't play for the bad side (scamming, cheating players, doing what you know is not right). Every small thing we do has an effect either immediate or accumulating for later, and that is something I consider to be a fact. Karma will surely pay a visit. Then, be loyal. Your words are only as valuable as your actions. If you want people to trust you, then show that you are trustworthy, nothing less. And lastly, fight for what you know is right. Why? Because nobody can do it for you.”

Despite his work schedule, he still finds time to go online. This is how much he loves his SP Mates. He said that he is lucky that he found Payon. Well, I believe Payon is lucky to have one-heck-of-a-guy around. Don’t you agree, payon peepz?

Guys, here is a message from Nico.
"I'd like to say hi to all my Payon peeps. Loui, Vince, Fred, Karl, Nam, Jerome 1 and 2, Mandy, Brix, Bok, Penn, Kenn, Vhen, Luis, Mark, Jess, Jai, Jarb, April, Berto, Rachel, Martin, Kyle, Calvin, Abby, Yam, Gian, Zerg, Gin, Kevin, Lems, Rod, Nho, Jayz, Ate Cams, Sef, Dhyson, Jumz, at madami pang iba (jusko ang dami nyo). Hi din sa mga kaibigan ko from diff SPs: Dolfo, Bagz, Ate Roda, Ate Joy, Eco, Drin, Erzz, Sindi, Otoms, Ate Lor, Ate Mae, Kevin, Kuya Fred, Kuya John, Liz, Carrie, Kuya Juan, Justin, Xander, Bianca at madami paring iba (sensya di ko na nilahat :D ). Hi din sa lahat ng kasama ko sa MyRO Dev Team. At higit sa lahat, sa mga taong nagkaron ng napaka laking bahagi ng buhay ko: Jubie, my brotha; Martin and Ralph, you two will always be special to me, gaano man lumipas ang panahon; Diana, my little sister; bespren Loui.

Hi rin sa mga bago kong kaibigan! I'm very lucky to have found so many real friends in this small virtual world! God bless you all! /no1"

Nico, this is a bit overdue, but here is something from your SP-mates. (Yesh super OVERDUE NA NUH)
Hi Nico ang gwapo gwapo ko, ako na yata ang pinaka gwapo mong kaibigan –Karl

Hi Nico. Happy Birthday! - Loui

HI fafa nico maraming salamat sa lahat ng tulong not just for me but for the whole Payon! Iwasan ang pagiging HB mo palagi hahaha ingat palagi godbless! ^_^ -Vince

Salamat sa pagACCEPT saken as part of team payon. Kahit di na masyadong active sa gom dahil wala pa yung comp :DJai

Hi kuya nicoo! Ang bait mo at ang responsable moo! I LOVE YOUU –Kenn

Hi nico. –Nam

Hi Kuya Nico! Thank you for being durr always sa Team Payon hehe. ‘Wag na pansinin mga haters! Haha. Nahirapan ako mag-collect ng messages para sayo /sob Hahaha! Ingat po lagi. – Abby

Hi kuya nics! Thank you for everything that you did help for me. Wish you a better life! Ingatan mo si Baby ko! Haha <3 – Martin

Nico, ikaw ang maingay na nakilala ko since naglaro ka kasama sa Payon few years ago. Pagbalik ko, ganun parin. Hahaha! Salamat for keeping in touch with me at hindi mo ko kinalimutan. /heh Nico, stay the same. Kita kits tayo soon. /ggRachel

Hi Nico! Happy Birthday! Maraming salamat sa lahat ng efforts mo to keep Team Payon alive and together. May you have good health and long live! Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto! "
-Louis (Fewwawi)

Hi kuya nicolo salamat sa  magandang friendship sa team payon at real haha. tra tagay tau pra pag nabroken k ulet hnd kn malalasing sa 1bottle beer hehehhe -Jess

Edited by Pendalf, 31 October 2016 - 10:49 PM.

• erzz2011 and TheLouiGomez like this

gelotxkie

gelotxkie

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan,Canada
  • Character Name:Ang Kwek Kwek Mo

Nice ! 

• Pendalf likes this

erzz2011

erzz2011

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationSecret
  • Character Name:Little Erzz

I saw my name. :) Nice nice.

• Pendalf likes this

Erzz_8_11_17_2.jpg

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts

MyJoke-Your-Misery.png

My Joke Your Misery

'Tale as old as time' is a phrase that most describes our featured player. Of course, that was a gag. But it was known to be a fact that our Mysterious Comic had front-line seats to witness Payon's evolution. Louie, or more commonly known as "Berto" bore eyes as the people of Payon underwent the ups and downs of metamorphosis. His minstrel popular to many as My Joke Your Misery has wandered to many teams/savepoints but started here in the Green City. "My first official guild was Death, then Immortals during transcendent era sa MyRO. Nagsimula ako as a biochemist, tapos royal guard. After a few months of hiatus, bumalik na ako and My Joke Your Misery was born." he stated. "Nothing special about me, hindi ako sumasali ng mga wars. I only participate sa mga GM Events like Hide and Seek at mga pantamad events nila" he added as he dignifies one of the common qualities of Payon players being 'stationary'.

It was quite some time that he played as a royal guard named 'Master Berto' for the Immortals guild pioneered by Payon's Master Ron Ron, an all famous warlock. After the guild disbanded, Louie went "overwarp" to the Garden City, Hugel. From the forests of Payon to the Garden City of Hugel, he is quite the green guy, of course, pun intended. "Immortals ako noon, so Payon talaga ako nagsimula. Pag balik ko ulet, naging minstrel na ako at naginbang bayan. Late 2015 or early 2016 na ako bumalik ng Payon, pero wala namang naging problema dahil ka-alyado ng nilipatan ko ang Payon" his recollection of his green story. He may be a minstrel but he knows how to utilize his offensive skills. A stunning rendition of his Frost Joke skill can crystallize hordes of unwary enemies and decorate the war castles like the painting of Van Gogh, simply magnificent!

Untitled1.png

Van Gogh? No. More like Van Bbbrrrrrrr... (it's cold in here...)

Whether it took a long time for him to find his way back or not, that did not matter. At least not to Louie. "Sa Payon ako kumbaga 'lumaki', so it's just natural na babalik ako ng Payon. It's a matter of 'when' ako babalik" he said about his return. Since we already knew this guy for quite some time, and honestly many of us have not witnessed his Payon days so we were surprised about his return, My Joke Your Misery was welcomed with open arms just as any who wishes to be among us. It did not take long before he was elected as one of Payon's Core Team due to a reputation he has already built throughout time we spent with him both as an ally and a teammate.

Though known for being a joker, he is a man of a few words. "Know the in's and out's of the game. Know when to attack and when to defend. Specially, choose the people you surround yourself with and always believe in your skills" his counsel to every newbie he crosses path with. And certainly a space for a concise greeting is paved for our Mystery Joker: "Hello sa lahat ng taga Payon, Hugel, Mgeff, Rgeff, Upper Prontera. Sa lahat ng nakakakilala sakin, hello din sa inyo, lubos na nagpapasalamat: BertongBasagUlo / My Joke Your Misery."

Edited by Pendalf, 31 October 2016 - 10:45 PM.

• erzz2011 and TheLouiGomez like this

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,147 posts
PynLoui.png

PYN Loui

Everybody looks up to somebody. Loui, our spotlight player, stood up to be the image of many Payon players' elder brother. Someone we would normally see who sports a medal, and will tell you how he got it. And if it's credentials we're talking about, this guy has more than what you'd expect from a typical gamer. Top it all off with his masteral degree almost ready to be served. Being one of Team Payon's Head Core is another thing you can add to that list. You can only guess the length of his resume (of course, I'm kidding). With an archbishop as his first avatar back 2010, Loui started playing in Payon under the guild Bossenian led by iGreggy. "Nagstart ako as NPC player na Archbishop nung nirelease ang third jobs sa MyRO" he said when his in-game journey started. Since then, he only specialized in support-type jobclasses.

Someone who never liked the spotlight and prefers working in the background, Loui was one of those responsible for Payon being part of a formidable alliance with Quaint Garden Hugel, the entire Geffen Territory, Malaya Freedom Port and the fortress of Upper Prontera. When the our [Payon]  former guild "Payon Republic" faced demobilization and our leaders grew too distant, Loui with the rest of the remaining Payon Cores took it as their duty to be the town's hero.

Just like how Barry Allen, Loui's personal hero, had to take a chance on zipping up a wormhole that was engulfing Central City, Loui had to decide whether to respond to the Alliance's call or remain a buffer state. The responsibility was never too hard for him to carry as he views Payon as something very close to his heart. "Dahil naramdaman kong kailangan ng Team Payon ng magli-lead sa kanila since nawala yung mga original leaders namin. At syempre dahil sa friendship na nabuo na parang magkakapatid na turingan pati sa real life. Team Payon is my cyber family" he said about his reason for persevering with the goal to make Payon an awesome place.

Untitled.png

though a proponent of speed, patience is one of his core values...

Regardless of his current stature, Loui never forgets how he began and wishes to take more freshmen under his wings. "Patience is a virtue. Mas maganda pa rin na yumaman in-game ng pinaghihirapan mo. Konting sipag. Matutong makisama. At higit sa lahat huwag manloloko ng kapwa players" were his words for anyone who wishes to venture into our team.

His greeting did not arrive as fast Barry would've in any distress call, it even took quite sometime before he sent it out. The only reason was that he wishes to make sure nobody's missed, as he is graeatful for everything, both the good and the bad. "I would like to take this opportunity to thank and greet my dear brothers and best friends in Payon - Papsi Job, Karl Andrew, Jess Mhar, Norman, Vince, Mandy, Louie Gem, Louis Gerald, Jaybie, Kuya Vhen, Jerome M, John Brix, my bae Jarb, Jai, Kenzo, Neal, Martin, Rod, Kenn, Nhonho, Jerome B, Mark John, Ate April, and Genico Aldrin; my Bossenian family - kuya Greg, kuya Penn, kuya Jumar, kuya Vin, kuya Jo, Camz, Choi and Dhyson; the Payon Republic; Immortals guild; Black Knights; and to our alliance SPs - Hugel, Right and Mid-Geffen, Malaya, Upper Prontera; sa mga lumalaro sa Greenwood Lake guild; and sa lahat ng mga friends sa ibang SP, shout out sa inyo. Enjoy lang sa game. #NoMoreHatePureFun"

As challenging as it can be, lack of heroes are not misfortunes. It's an opportunity to be one yourself. Be like Barry. Be like Loui.

Edited by Pendalf, 04 November 2016 - 12:22 AM.

• TheLouiGomez and Shei like this

TheLouiGomez

TheLouiGomez

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago
  • Character Name:PYN Loui

Salamat Team Payon! /no1 /no1 /no1

the_flash_run_cycle_by_atarax1c-d9jxcng.gif

• Pendalf likes this

YSp1mo.png