• 131 posts
  • LocationIn the zone.
  • Character Name:Carrie

Loud, Proud Prontera Sweeps Geffen in GOM Tilt, 3-0

1_by_sazarai-dai5l5x.png

Carrie | MyRO Writers Pool Division

Sazarai | MyRO Designers Club

The Prontera Post, September 2016

The battle flag is hoisted back and now waves proudly at the Rune Midgard capital’s west wing, as the Left Prontera-based guild QuinnDrizzAndFriends, led by a patriotic BOOM chicken, claimed the spotlight all for themselves in the most recent Guild of the Month finals, vanquishing a rather lacklustre and totally thrown out Geffen guild, Cheat, in a clean 3-0 sweep last September 3 in the guild war arena.  /e8

“My main motivation was my teammates, ang tropang LP, home of the loud and proud,” guild master BOOM chicken shared. “It’s been a BBH drought for LP, kaya gusto ko talaga ilagay ang fifth BBH ng Left Pront this September. Gladly nangyari pati pinangako ko kay Joben ng Left Prontera na i-revenge ang pagkatalo n’ya against Mid-Geffen n’ong [GOM] run n’ya.”

claps_zps3tbkatho.gif
Well, I guess a congratulations for their vengeance is in order.

Semifinals was a round robin clash between QuinnDrizzAndFriends, Cheat and Tribong Badjaw, with the Left Prontera squad heading straight to business, staying sharp throughout the battle rounds to emerge on top, 2-0. The Cheat guild of Geffen followed suit, crushing Tribong Badjaw twice to score a spot in the September 2016 GOM finals.

(For details about the Guild of the Month Event, click Here!)

The Left Prontera signalled their one-sided domination of the series early in the finals, easily taking out the Cheat army in the first set, 1-0, and forcing through the following rounds to assert an insurmountable lead, 2-0. Geffen’s attempts to stay in the game in the last set were unfailingly futile, as a rabid QuinnDrizzAndFriends completely wiped out every enemy player on the screen, thoroughly wrapping their GOM outing in a solid 3-0 victory.  /bo 

“Highlight of the finals was the last and final match, round three,” BOOM chicken recalled. “Sa oras na na-wipe out na ang Cheat guild sa arena, ka-skype ko lahat ng tropang Left Prontera, napatahimik ako for a good one minute. All I heard was congratulations and the joy ng aking mga tropa para sa’kin at para sa save point.”  :huh: 

“I did expect to win the GOM of September 2016,” he added. “Kapag ikaw ang leader ng guild, need mo talaga kumampante kahit kabado. It’s a must win at all cost when GOM night comes, and gladly it happened.”

expected_zpsokxd0ulh.gif
Like, duh?

And as expected, it was a joyful moment indeed for the Left Pronterans, especially for BOOM chicken, as he casually took home one “Champion” Expert Ring [0], 10 billion zennies, 30 megaphones and the illustrious blue burning helm. “My plans after GOM right now is to help our ally to win the crown,” said the obviously relieved and exhilarated Left Prontera guild leader. “Todo suporta kame sa lahat ng alliance; if ever manalo ang ally namin next month, it will be a Grand Slam for our [whole] alliance. Pati nasa plan ko din ang 3rd Job MWM – that’s our next big plan for the Loud and Proud Left Prontera… ipanalo ang MWM for our beloved save point.”  :D 

“Shout out sa lahat ng alliance na totoo at solid: LP, Yuno, Upper MOA, Izlude, Aldebaran. Special mentions kina Dan, Ash, Bex, Theo, Jhay, Justin, John, Clark, Natnat, Jenn, Nethi, Alvin, Kent, Nognog, Prima, Jims, Eco, C2 Merlat, Peng, Gero, Enzo, Nort, Pulsefire family, Rufus, Spelltuta, Fritos, Huhubells, Roy, Gerbie, Mhia, Keev, Eric, Jamir, Jared, Nicolo, Rad and last but not the least Joben ng Left Prontera. nd to all other names i didn’t list here, alam n’yo kung sino kayo. Shout out kay Carrie sa paggawa ng article ko!”  /meow 

“Bukod sa lahat, let’s always play fair and the right way… no cheats allowed in MyRO, [kaya] s’an ka pa MyRO na!”  /heh 

Biggest congratulations to BOOM chicken and his crew QuinnDrizzAndFriends, our September 2016 Guild of the Month! Till next time!

/flag  /flag  /flag

Edited by Carrie, 04 October 2016 - 01:58 AM.

• Twerp, marctutanes, Survetes and 4 others like this
Qui êtes-vous?

Survetes

Survetes

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBonifacio Global City
  • Character Name:Survetes

GG

• MarkQuinnDrizz likes this

U Mad Bro?

MarkQuinnDrizz

MarkQuinnDrizz

Poporing

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAZ
  • Character Name:Mark QuinnDrizz

/gg  /e3  /wink  /no1  /e4  /gawi

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Congrats guys! /flag /e11

Kindly inform me if the "banner" for this write up is already done so I may announce this in FB.

Thanks.

MarkQuinnDrizz

MarkQuinnDrizz

Poporing

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAZ

Kindly inform me if the "banner" for this write up is already done so I may announce this in FB.

Thanks.

Sir na send kona po yung 2 screenshots for the banner sa MyRO Main Event Banner forum page as i was instructed by GM Oreo :)

just waiting for the staff to make them :)
Thanks po ulit sa bati Admin! <3

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Thanks.

Sir na send kona po yung 2 screenshots for the banner sa MyRO Main Event Banner forum page as i was instructed by GM Oreo :)

Okay noted.

I follow it up from them.

Puddin

Puddin

Poring

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGotham
  • Character Name:Puddin

:3 Congrats :3

• * Admin * and MarkQuinnDrizz like this

Ten Strong Years MyRO . . .

MarkQuinnDrizz

MarkQuinnDrizz

Poporing

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAZ

Thanks Puddin! <3 :D

• * Admin * likes this

MarkQuinnDrizz

MarkQuinnDrizz

Poporing

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAZ

Thanks.

Okay noted.

I follow it up from them.

Thank you SIR! :)

• * Admin * likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gom, september 2016, championship, left prontera, lp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users