MyRO Forums welcomes all players.
The objective of MyRO Forums is to provide a place where MyRO Players can discuss, gain more information, place their concerns and interact with each other.
* Please make it a habit to read MyRO Bulletin Board before roaming around the forums *
● Forum : Refers to Categories found in MyRO Forum (ex. MyRO Bulletin Board)
● User: Refers to ALL REGISTERED users of MyRO Forums, including administrators, moderators, members, etc.
● Thread/Topic: Refers to Topics started at any Forums found in MyRO.
● Post: Refers to replies to a particular thread/topic.
● Off Topic: Non-related topics and Posts placed on a forum or thread.
* All Users are bound by the rules and regulations of this forum. *
Rules on Posting:
1. All Topics and Posts are to be made in a relevant forum and must contain a descriptive and appropriate title.
2. Flaming, Trolling, Insulting or abusing other Players will not be tolerated. Users should always post in a way that is respectful to other players.
3. NO Pornography. Pornography by definition is, the depiction of erotic behavior, material and act intended to cause sexual excitement. source. Pictures, Links, etc are not allowed and will be deleted from this forum.
4. NO discussion, advertising, distribution or posting links of BOTs, 3rd party programs, other private server and sensitive issues (such as religion).
5. NO Spamming or Double Posting. Posting nonconstructive and without meaning, bumping topics unnecessarily, opening multiple threads are all considered as spamming.
6. NO Plagiarism. Plagiarism as defined,"the deliberate or reckless representation of others' words, thoughts, or ideas as one's own without attribution in connection with submission of academic work, whether graded or otherwise." (Instrument of Student Judicial Governance, Section II.B.1.). Make sure to include author of work, location where obtained and other necessary information when posting works of others.
7. General rules will be enforced in every forum in MyRO Forums. Any Topics or Posts in violation to this rule will be deleted and offenders will be given a warning. Continuous violation will be warned or suspended if necessary. Administrators, Moderators, Game Masters and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time guided by the forum rules and regulations.
8. Individual sub-forums of topics (such as games and events) may have additional rules to cater to the forum environment, but the general board rules would still apply.
* If you come across a user/member violating any rule, please report to Forum Moderators. Include link or quote topics/Posts that is in violation of the rules. By doing that, the moderating team will be notified of it and action will be taken. Please note that abuse of this function may lead to you being warned or given suspension. *
Rules on Avatar, Signatures, Usernames and User bar Accounts:
1. Only one (1) photo, picture/banner/image is allowed for signature. Two (2) or more photos will be removed by moderators and administrators.
2. Overall signature size will be 800px (width) × 300px (height) maximum. This includes text and image.
3. Text in your signature and custom member title should follow forum rules (see above mentioned).
4. Avatar size is 100x100 maximum. Forum avatar will be determined by your forum group or number of Posts.
5. Every member is only allowed one (1) account. Users caught having two (2) or more account will be given a warning or suspended and other account will be deleted depending on the no. of Posts in the account.
6. Usernames with malicious words are strictly prohibited. Users caught with a malicious Username would be given a chance to change their Username within 24 hours. After 24 hours, if the Username is still unchanged the forum account would automatically get banned/deleted.
* Everyone is to follow the rules. Report any misuse, abuse, inappropriate action and violation of any forum moderator and staff to Forum Administrators *
Edited by Aldrin, 16 June 2017 - 09:18 PM.
Additional rule on Usernames