5 replies to this topic

Mer Soqi

Mer Soqi

Poring

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBayawan City, Negros Oriental
  • Character Name:Baby Mer

I always play MyRO at home, and there are time that some internet problems occur. I go out, and go to a shop with a good connection. I install the game everytime I go there. Hassle for me. Yes I can ask the owner to install the game but they just dont install it, they are the only shop with good connection in my area. So I think if theres a portable version of MyRO, I think it would be very good. Thanks. Just suggesting. Please respect my first post here ^_^

Father Jay

Father Jay

Ghostring

• 746 posts
  • LocationSa Puso Mo
  • Character Name:Volcan

you can try out the recently released Myrodroid, its myro for your android device, just go to the page and follow the instructions

CKq4MTV.gif

"Battle Royal Guard? devo ka na lang, para may use ka"

"Mechanic? may nagamit pala nun"

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

I always play MyRO at home, and there are time that some internet problems occur. I go out, and go to a shop with a good connection. I install the game everytime I go there. Hassle for me. Yes I can ask the owner to install the game but they just dont install it, they are the only shop with good connection in my area. So I think if theres a portable version of MyRO, I think it would be very good. Thanks. Just suggesting. Please respect my first post here ^_^

Besides our MyRO for Android devices, what you can do is put your whole MyRO folder from the full installer to a USB flash drive and bring this flash drive whenever you play on shops. Just copy the contents of the USB drive to the desktop and run the compatibility settings needed for error free gaming.

COMPATIBILITY SETTINGS: No Screen Resolution for Win8.1 and Win10? Try this!

(put this in a notepad on your USB drive too so you can visit anytime)

You can also run the game directly from the USB drive but it might be laggy, so best if you always copy your MyRO to the new PC's desktop.

you can try out the recently released Myrodroid, its myro for your android device, just go to the page and follow the instructions

Yes MyRO for Android is good but if you really want to play comfortably, PC gaming is still the best.

Mer Soqi

Mer Soqi

Poring

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBayawan City, Negros Oriental
  • Character Name:Baby Mer

I think the app would be better. Thanks. Please close the thread ..

Father Jay

Father Jay

Ghostring

• 746 posts
  • LocationSa Puso Mo
  • Character Name:Volcan

closing as requested by TS

CKq4MTV.gif

"Battle Royal Guard? devo ka na lang, para may use ka"

"Mechanic? may nagamit pala nun"

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

closing as requested by TS

I think the app would be better. Thanks. Please close the thread ..

Re-opening.

Yes you may use our Android App but ragnarok is still best to be played in PC. Our android version is only for those who still want to go online even on mobile while they are away from home, like in the office,  school or mall. Ragnarok is still best played in PC.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users