1461 replies to this topic

Raf

Raf

Thanatos

• Sub Admin
  • 231 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Raf

Yong Inflitrator[1], tinanggal sa Socket Enchanter sa MyRO, tapos nelagay sa POD item NPC. Sa official normal item lang, so tanong ko kung pede Infiltrator[1] sa NPC room PVP?

Tanong ko ren kung baket nasa POD item NPC yun? Hinilera sa mga Glorious weapon, hahahaha. Nyare?

Di ba parang ang POD version na ren ng Infiltrator eh yung "Refined Infiltrator"?

Before the advent of glorious weapons and all of that sort, we had the slotted Infiltrator and the Refined Infiltrator. These things were the "prime" weapons for Assassin job classes especially when it came to "Sonic Blow" duels. We cannot deny the fact however, that some items will sooner or later become obsolete or less and less used.

As the slotted infiltrator is a POD item, this makes it unusable in the NPC items PVP room.

• N R G, Marilynreon and Miks like this

816628317.png

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. 
You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." -- E.R.

N R G

N R G

Poring

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBulacan/Baguio
  • Character Name:N R G

Yong Inflitrator[1], tinanggal sa Socket Enchanter sa MyRO, tapos nelagay sa POD item NPC. Sa official normal item lang, so tanong ko kung pede Infiltrator[1] sa NPC room PVP?

Tanong ko ren kung baket nasa POD item NPC yun? Hinilera sa mga Glorious weapon, hahahaha. Nyare?

Di ba parang ang POD version na ren ng Infiltrator eh yung "Refined Infiltrator"?

Before the advent of glorious weapons and all of that sort, we had the slotted Infiltrator and the Refined Infiltrator. These things were the "prime" weapons for Assassin job classes especially when it came to "Sonic Blow" duels. We cannot deny the fact however, that some items will sooner or later become obsolete or less and less used.

As the slotted infiltrator is a POD item, this makes it unusable in the NPC items PVP room.

Oke po, di na po ba aalisin bilang POD item yon para sa rebalance, o may idea si admin kung papayagan sa room? Wala na pong ibang magamet na weapon sa Room eh.

kinleigh

kinleigh

Poring

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationkin's crib
  • Character Name:k i n l e i g h

Is there any chance that the SiegePlate set can be "re-tailored" to Siegesuit Set? if my memory serves me right it was mentioned that we can opt to re-tailor the S.plate set back to S.suit set with a minimal fee which i'm sure would not mind paying at all. Just wondering if this is still possible, thanks much.

It's in Moa. In the upper right portion.

Thanks for the prompt response...I'm fully aware of the siege suit tailor in MOA as i am one of those who re-tailored the suit set to a plate set last year, i want to know if there's something in the open  to revert back the S.plate set to a S.suit set even with a fee. Cheers!

KinEdited_zps4284d512.png

Raf

Raf

Thanatos

• Sub Admin
  • 231 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Oke po, di na po ba aalisin bilang POD item yon para sa rebalance, o may idea si admin kung papayagan sa room? Wala na pong ibang magamet na weapon sa Room eh.

Specialty Jur's work best when you have higher total STR.

For lower total STR values, you can use elemental katars instead.

As of this moment, there is no update on what the plans are for the less-used POD items. If there are however, they will be announced in-game, through the patcher, our facebook page and of course, the forums.

816628317.png

Raf

Raf

Thanatos

• Sub Admin
  • 231 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Is there any chance that the SiegePlate set can be "re-tailored" to Siegesuit Set? if my memory serves me right it was mentioned that we can opt to re-tailor the S.plate set back to S.suit set with a minimal fee which i'm sure would not mind paying at all. Just wondering if this is still possible, thanks much.

Thanks for the prompt response...I'm fully aware of the siege suit tailor in MOA as i am one of those who re-tailored the suit set to a plate set last year, i want to know if there's something in the open  to revert back the S.plate set to a S.suit set even with a fee. Cheers!

Currently, there is none. And if you read through the "message" coming from the Tailor NPC, he does say that the process is "no return and no exchange".

816628317.png

N R G

N R G

Poring

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBulacan/Baguio
  • Character Name:N R G

Specialty Jur's work best when you have higher total STR.

For lower total STR values, you can use elemental katars instead.

As of this moment, there is no update on what the plans are for the less-used POD items. If there are however, they will be announced in-game, through the patcher, our facebook page and of course, the forums.

Wait. Ouch po sa "Less-used POD item". Hindi ko po inaasahang (or huwag po sanang) maging enabled ang kahit na anong POD (or God/KVM/modified equips) item sa NPC room. Maganda na po ang NPC room as it is. (The best! Haha. /no1 ) Ang habol ko lang po, para kaseng over-rated ng MyRO ang ifiltrator[1] (at saka iba pang equips na obtainable sa official pero POD item sa MyRO) para hindi payagan sa NPC room.

I get the point po na naging POD item sya dahil sa history, at hindi ko po hinihiling na alisin sa POD NPC, pero ang habol ko lang payagan sana sa NPC room, tutal po hindi naman sya KVM/Glorious/Boss or rare-relative-to-official. Same rin po sa combo ng Desert Storm.

Sa income-wise naman po ng server, wala po akong makitang rason for players to still purchase those equips in POD NPC if they can buy Glorious/KVM. Kung bibili po kase ako ng Infli[1], tapos sa Morroc PVP ko lang pedeng gamitin, eh di sana nag Rental Refined Infil / Glorious Bloody Roar / VBR / CBR na lang po ako.

Thanks Thanks po para sa inyo mga reply. Napakalaking bagay sa aming mga players na malamang nakapagbibigay mensahe kame direkta sa Admin.

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Hmm maybe possible but will all depend on the population. I suggest for you to make a separate topic for this (with poll) so everyone can discuss it.

No we cannot do a plate to suit exchanger or it would defaut the primary purpose why we had it in the first place. We released the tailor NPC because we had changed the job restrictions for the siege suit (cannot be equipped by swordie class) so we made a tailor for this pupose, for them to be able to exchange their suits to plates. But of course not vice versa.

Though this NPC will soon be removed once everyone who has a siege suit (and using them for swordsmen) has already exchanged their sets.

kinleigh

kinleigh

Poring

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationkin's crib
  • Character Name:k i n l e i g h

Hmm maybe possible but will all depend on the population. I suggest for you to make a separate topic for this (with poll) so everyone can discuss it.

No we cannot do a plate to suit exchanger or it would defaut the primary purpose why we had it in the first place. We released the tailor NPC because we had changed the job restrictions for the siege suit (cannot be equipped by swordie class) so we made a tailor for this pupose, for them to be able to exchange their suits to plates. But of course not vice versa.

Though this NPC will soon be removed once everyone who has a siege suit (and using them for swordsmen) has already exchanged their sets.

Appreciate your response, Thanks!

KinEdited_zps4284d512.png

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

Appreciate your response, Thanks!

/no1

Ewan123

Ewan123

Poring

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLas Pinas
  • Character Name:A7X

pde bang mag donate kay admin ng pabutal butal? for example 650? 750? 725? 1250? using metrobank.

(alam ko po pde magdonate sa bank ng kahit magkano, pero tumatanggap ba si admin ng butal na donation considering kasama prin sya sa 25pesos/1pod conversion?)

john allen laxus

john allen laxus

Magmaring

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationLukedonia
  • Character Name:vParanoid

Question: What are the items for resisting neutral property attacks such as Extrimity Fist? I wanna know the highest percentage of resist possible in MyRO. I don't care if the item comes from Donation NPC. TIA.

ANSWER : We Have Neutral Resist Items follows:

• Spiritual Tunic "Armor" (20% Neutral and Water Resist, Unfrozen, Mdef +10 MHP +500, non-slotted)
  • Silf Manteau "Garment" (13% Neutral, Flee +13, slotted, upgrade-able)
  • Satanic Bone Helm "Headgear" (10% Neutral Resist, Dex +10, Slotted, Upgrade-able)
  • Shaman Hair Ornament "Headgear" ( 10% Neutral Resist, Slotted, Non-upgrade-able)
  • Deviling Card "Garment compoundable" (50% Neutral Resistance, -50% Resist to other elements such as Fire, Wind, Water etc. etc.)
  • Parasite Card "Shield Compoundable"(5% Neutral Resist, Def +1)

Tunic 20% + Silf (deviling) 63% + Satanic or SHO 10% + Shield (Parasite) 5% = 98% Neutral Resist

You forgot to mention Rage of Luster and Dip Schmidt Helm.

By my opinion, these two are the most important things one should get as headgears.

nah, i really didn't include that in the computation. i just want him to know the highest neutral resist attainable. Cause you can't even get to that point unless it is over upgraded.

allen_zpsc76006eb.png
"The Stars May Fade, My Love For You Is Saved."
I don't know where the stars will GO,
I don't know if the blue sky will STAY,
But I know where my heart LIVES.

*John Allen Laxus*

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

pde bang mag donate kay admin ng pabutal butal? for example 650? 750? 725? 1250? using metrobank.

(alam ko po pde magdonate sa bank ng kahit magkano, pero tumatanggap ba si admin ng butal na donation considering kasama prin sya sa 25pesos/1pod conversion?)

Yes you can and I will accept it all the same.

But please refer to the rates at our donations page www.donation.myroserver.com

Each amount has a corresponding value in PODs. Not all are 25/P.

Thank you for your interest in donating.

jedseluy

jedseluy

Poring

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationphilippines
  • Character Name:Xyrene

May White Wing Set ba sa MyRO? 

john allen laxus

john allen laxus

Magmaring

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationLukedonia
  • Character Name:vParanoid

Yes, we have White Wing Set in our server with it's official scripts.

Welcome to MyRO !! /flag /no1

allen_zpsc76006eb.png
"The Stars May Fade, My Love For You Is Saved."
I don't know where the stars will GO,
I don't know if the blue sky will STAY,
But I know where my heart LIVES.

*John Allen Laxus*

dkjamesbang

dkjamesbang

Poring

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationbacoor cavite
  • Character Name:jAMESbANG

ASKING PO TUNKOL PO SA NPC PVP ROOM!!! pa yes or no lang po

ITEM AVAILABILITY IN NPC PVP ROOM:

1.SHO

2. valk shield

3. briss

4.gpipe

5.megz.

6.tana

7.red sanglasses

8.tunic

9.variant

10.glorious clever

11.orleans glove

12.kiel

13.diablous boots

pa yes or no lang po thank you 

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

Yes we have it. It can be bought from the Donation Items NPC.

Oh btw, welcome to MyRO! /flag

Yes, we have White Wing Set in our server with it's official scripts.

Welcome to MyRO !! /flag /no1

True.

ASKING PO TUNKOL PO SA NPC PVP ROOM!!! pa yes or no lang po

ITEM AVAILABILITY IN NPC PVP ROOM:

1.SHO

2. valk shield

3. briss

4.gpipe

5.megz.

6.tana

7.red sanglasses

8.tunic

9.variant

10.glorious clever

11.orleans glove

12.kiel

13.diablous boots

pa yes or no lang po thank you 

1.SHO -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

2. valk shield -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

3. briss -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

4.gpipe -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

5.megz. -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

6.thana -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

7.red sanglasses -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

8.tunic -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

9.variant -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

10.glorious clever -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

11.orleans glove -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

12.kiel -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

13.diablous boots -- all POD items are disabled inside. This is a POD item.

Remember that all items which can be bought from the Donation Items NPC is disabled inside the NPC PVP ROOM. Only exceptions were the sunglasses[1], glasses[1], alice doll, briss, flu mask because these can be obtained from quests as well. The costumes are also allowed inside since these only give minor attri if ever they have it.

EDIT:

I have now made a guide for the NPC PVP ROOM here: http://forums.myro-p...s-pvp-room-faq/

boblingwide

boblingwide

Poring

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationtacloban
  • Character Name:bobling

@Admin - how to enable vertical-sync in MYRO, i tried almost everything also in my CATALYST configuration in my video card set v-sync on an still when im playing myro my vertical-refresh of myro cannot get 60fps to catch up with my monitor 60fps,  i can't find solution to solve it? because there is no vertical-sync option in ragnarok, how to catch up myro refresh monitor fps to my monitor 60fps so that i can remove the statering of screen? btw my video card suport also HDMI port im using vga should i buy HDMI CABLE? i read from amd forum HDMI cable is much faster than vga cable in display performance speed

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationIceland

@Admin - how to enable vertical-sync in MYRO, i tried almost everything also in my CATALYST configuration in my video card set v-sync on an still when im playing myro my vertical-refresh of myro cannot get 60fps to catch up with my monitor 60fps,  i can't find solution to solve it? because there is no vertical-sync option in ragnarok, how to catch up myro refresh monitor fps to my monitor 60fps so that i can remove the statering of screen? btw my video card suport also HDMI port im using vga should i buy HDMI CABLE? i read from amd forum HDMI cable is much faster than vga cable in display performance speed

Yes you can use HDMI cable, I am using it right now.

Though Ragnarok itself does not have configs regarding screen refresh rates so I suggest just trying several configs on your monitor or video card that works best, after your HDMI cable installation.

dkjamesbang

dkjamesbang

Poring

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationbacoor cavite
  • Character Name:jAMESbANG

Yes you can use HDMI cable, I am using it right now.

Though Ragnarok itself does not have configs regarding screen refresh rates so I suggest just trying several configs on your monitor or video card that works best, after your HDMI cable installation.

thnx admin! il post later after i buy HDMI cable, tnx  /no1

Enrico

Enrico

Ghostring

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Enriks

tanong ko lang kung ilan nababawas sa eco points everytime na nababasag yung emperium  /e28

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users