• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Location-
  • Character Name:Lauris

Circadian Rhythm crossed off Izlude Family from Santa’s list, 3-1

30rl15d_by_sazarai-darhp67.png

Shei | MyRO Writers Pool Division

Kyandy | MyRO Designers Club

The star of Bethlehem shines bright for Upper Prontera’s Circadian Rhythm as they took home the Guild of the Month title this December 2016.

tumblr_myqh58VjZs1rbm6p1o1_400.gif

Although we have a chilly December, the cold never bothered our three guilds – Upper Prontera’s Circadian Rhythm, Izlude’s Izlude Family and Upper Alberta’s D oremi as they battle for the coveted Guild of the Month crown. Circadian Rhythm was the first to score 2 points in the race to 2 round robin match which earned their ticket to the finals. This was followed by Izlude family who swept D oremi off their feet in an instant.

tumblr_msmffvNlT11rbm1fao1_500.gif

Let’s make things cooler, shall we?

During the finals, both guilds started out strong as they clashed head on at the heart of the arena. Circadian Rhythm took the 1st point as they were able to freeze their enemies, immobilizing them and rendering them helpless. The 2nd round caught everyone by surprise. Just when you thought the Upper Pronterans got the advantage when they occupied majority of the field, they were finished off by Izlude Family when the latter held their ground like an impenetrable fortress. Of course, this didn’t sway Circadian’s determination to win the crown. In fact, it actually heightened their focus as they were able to swiftly obliterate Izlude Family in the next 2 rounds with minimal casualties, ending the whole event with a 3-1 score.

tumblr_njc61fQxEw1sk1rjvo1_r1_500.gif

Just one of those lazy days

It was not an easy run for our guild master – The Environmentalist. “May mga ups and downs tong run ko, una sa lahat, availability of the members,”  he explained. “Marami sa kanila ang hindi available during WOE hours, dahil sa work, make-up classes kagaya ko and syempre kasabay ng run ko yung Top Alchemist Reset.” Despite the roadblocks, he stayed positive throughout his run. He even had a dream about finally getting his hands on the BBH the night before GOM! That's how much he wants the title this month - umaabot sa panaginip!

tumblr_nn44v7kWzl1tpri36o1_500.gif

May the best man win!

What can he say about his opponent?  The Environmentalist humbly said,"Mabait naman yung nakalaban namin yung mismong GM “Lexanity” of Izlude Family. Nag-pm siya sa akin one day na “Goodluck and Have Fun” nung nag-RGM ako sa moa a week before GOM,”  He then added,"All I can say is yung ibang members nya - stop being confident that you’ll always win the battle with ease. Always remember pag inuna mo ang trashtalk ang resulta madalas TALO. /heh"  Well fellas, let’s just enjoy and focus on our fight so that we’ll have no regrets win or lose, shall we?

tumblr_ohkmg1puIP1tp4szso2_500.gif

“Trust your members kasi sila ang magdadala ng event na papasukin mo.”

- The Environmentalist

“Walang word na SUKO. Laban lang ng laban. Pag inumpisahan mo tapusin mo. Kahit ano mangyari sa run mo may magandang bunga yan.”  This is the message of our December 2016 Blue Burning Helm holder to those aspiring for the Guild of the Month title. “Sa totoo lang may times na nadidisappoint ako sa bilang ng members naming. Kada woe mag uumpisa ako 20+ magtatapos maswerte na mag 60. Always look on the brighter side na this is your time that you will win this battle and always think that you’ll claim the BBH yung running mismo mag iisip nan.” 

tumblr_nztr34d9Zm1t0kk75o1_500.gif

Here is The Environmentalist’s Christmas message to y’all!

Nagpapasalamat ako sa mga taong sumusunod:

Leone Emory: Ces, Thanks sa pagpilot ng brewer ko wag ka magtampo na minsan hindi ako nakakatulong dahil alam mo din ang ginagawa ko before and after woe. I grant your wish kasi gusto mo magpatop alchemist and I trust you a lot. Wag mo gagawin ang ginawa ng iba sa akin na pag nagtiwala ako inaabuso sinasabihan ako ng BOBO etc. Maraming salamat ipagpatuloy mo yan. Kung hindi mo na kaya mgpascore its time to make cero stocks anytime you want. :)

I Aint Noob: Negs salamat sa pag-ayos ng line-up ng GOM na to I owe you a lot kahit na bilang ang pag woe mo sa akin alam ko nagdodota ka minsan at alam ko rin naman na busy ka so ayon thank you. Advance Happy Birthday sa atin! Birthmonth natin to.

Bagz: Salamat sa munting sponsor mo alam ko nabadtrip ka din sa akin dahil sa ugali ko kada WOE lagi ako badtrip. All I want lang naman is a good flow ng woe at good output ng stress ko from school. Maraming salamat Bagz!

Kevin: Congrats ulit Kev sa POF 2peat! HAHA! Maraming salamat din sa commands every woe. Salute!

Jekz: Men salamat sa pag cover ng portions of my WOE at syempre sa pag cover ng VIDEO at sa pag edit syempre. Maraming salamat men. /no1 Salute!

Dani [E nrage]: Maraming salamat sa Birthday sponsor mo tropa. Dahil sayo nagkaroon ng sigla ang 1st week ng run ko.

Clark/ Elbert [EL PaPa Mo Sativa]: Salamat din sa sponsor mo. Isa kang tunay na kaibigan mapa myro man o mapa dota. D ka nang-iwan sa ere simula newbie pa ako. Pagpatuloy mo lang yan ganyan attitude. /no1 Salute!

Alan/Aya: Maraming salamat din sa inyo sa pag intindi ng attitude ko kada woe. And i know may pinagkakaabalahan din naman kayo pero you still manage to play woe. :) Maraming salamat.

Snoopt/Peps and Other Sativas: Maraming salamat sa mga sativa na naglaro mapa-WOE man at GOM tunay na tropa kayo. Salamat!

Sindi: Salamat sa sponsor mo sa 1st week ng woe [CSD + TBB] Kahit na hindi ka makapag woe masyado.

Speed: Mag WOE ka naman parang awa mo na. BOSS HUNT AT AFK PA MORE

Lheyn - Podol - Christian - Nel - Sindi - Gelo(S) - Marco - Joshua - Tine - Eman: Maraming salamat team upper pront sa suporta. Hati ang suporta isa sa brewing isa sa woe. You did a good job guys! I hope nakuha niyo na ang reward ninyo from our brewer [Upper Prontera Brewery]

Payon - Hugel  - Malaya - Geffen: Maraming salamat sa inyo kahit lagi ko nababaling sa inyo stress ko kada WOE. Good output lang naman ang gusto ko at good flow ng woe. Di man ako nabiyayaan ng maganda gandang drop, May magandang bunga naman tayong nakuha at eto na yon, Blue Burning Helm! Cheers to all of us! We did a good fight!

Amatsu/Upper Morroc and to Others na naglaro sa GOM: Maraming salamat sa inyo. Too many to mention (Kahit hindi naman). Salute to you all!

Before I end up this greeting I would like to give the readers a quote that i got from the internet:

“A Champion is someone who gets up even when he can’t.” - Anonymous

“Champions are willing to do what they hate in order to get what they want” - Anonymous

TO ALL! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! NGITING TAGUMPAY TO US ALL! TRULY I DESERVE TO WIN THIS TITLE

*  Cheers  *

~ The Environmentalist [Only Erz] of Circadian Rhythm Guild~

~ FROM UPPER PRONTERA WITH LOVE~

Congratulations once again to our December 2016 Guild of the Month

Circadian Rhythm led by The Environmentalist!

Edited by Shei, 13 December 2016 - 07:53 AM.

• erzz2011, Pendalf, ZkejOverlord and 3 others like this

TheLouiGomez

TheLouiGomez

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago
  • Character Name:PYN Loui
Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Erz! Congratulations, Upper Prontera and Chikitings.
  • erzz2011, Argentus and Shei like this

YSp1mo.png

Argentus

Argentus

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationBaguio
  • Character Name:Argentus
Gratsies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • erzz2011 and Shei like this

erzz2011

erzz2011

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationSecret
  • Character Name:Little Erzz

Maraming salamat sa article. Shei. :) Congrats to us team! Hugel - Payon - Malaya - Geffen (Mid and Right) - Upper Prontera!

• Shei likes this

Erzz_8_11_17_2.jpg

Cravenie

Cravenie

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationMandaluyong / Taguig City
  • Character Name:IDK

Congrats erz!

• erzz2011 and Shei like this

eSQEC.png

IGN: EL Chloe Sativa (Gene)

Shei

Shei

Magmaring

• MyRO Writers Pool Division
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Location-
  • Character Name:Lauris

Maraming salamat sa article. Shei. :) Congrats to us team! Hugel - Payon - Malaya - Geffen (Mid and Right) - Upper Prontera!

You're welcome Erzzzz!!!!

Pendalf

Pendalf

Psycho

• 2,163 posts
  • LocationGrand Archer Village
  • Character Name:Norfolk

Congratulations Erzz! /no1

• erzz2011 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gom, guild of the month, upper prontera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users