1. In Port Malaya, talk to the Guard (malaya 305, 281).
He tells you more people are leaving the village secretly the past days. He will ask you if you are also heading to the forest to search for the mysterious treasure.
Ask him about the the treasure and he realize that you didn't really came to look for it. He heard that people are talking about a mysterious treasure hidden deep in the forest. He asks you to gather information from the people not too far from him.
2. Speak with the Port Malaya Villagers (malaya 270, 280)
The woman tells you that she have no idea about the treasure. You hear from them that they are talking about a boy named Totoy, a troublemaking kid that recently came back from the forest. They wonder how he became quiet since he came back. Continue listening to their conversation.
After listening, you learned that Totoy might know where the treasure is. You decide too look for him at the Inn.
3. Proceed to the Inn (middle of the town) and speak with Totoy on the upper floor.
Tap him on the shoulder and he tells you to go away. You ask him if he's the one who found the treasure and he tells you that he is blind.
Ask him what happened but he can't talk too long. He needs to heal himself before he can speak with you. He tells you that should be a Green Potion left inside the drawer.
4. You open the drawer and found nothing but an empty potion bottle. With 1 Green Potion in your inventory, give the potion to Totoy.
5. His eyes are well now and returns to your conversation. He asked if you said he found the treasure. Tell him what the people are talking about and he just laughs about it. You discover the reason he went to the forest is to catch bugs. He ventured deep into the forest because he was not getting any.
6. Ask him about the bugs
He will bring up something about a monster he saw. After listening to the story, he suggest you to see the Master of Hunting. He might know what monster it is.
7. Find the Master of Hunting(malaya 290, 152) near the fence after the Tool Shop. Continue Talking to him and he will ask you to collect 10 Collected Samples from the forest.
8. Head to the forest. Click on the Unknown Traces scattered near the entrance. Collect 10 Collected Samples.
9. Return and talk to the Master of Hunting.
He is surprised sample pertains to Buwaya's Tooth. He concluded that the monster Totoy saw must be Buwaya and he is very lucky to survive from it. He asks you to report to the Guard Leader to tell Buwaya is alive again.
10. Speak with the Guard Leader (malaya 290, 340)
He asks you to shoot a smoke bomb to where Buwaya was seen for the safety of the villagers.
11. Proceed to the forest
As you make your way to the entrance of the cave, you will hear a dog barking.
12. Speak with the dog.
You ask him the location of Buwaya's Lair.
13. You then shoot the bomb at Buwaya's Hideout.
14. Speak with Totoy
She thanks you for bringing Ed back home and told you to wait while she find something.
15. Speak with her again. She gives you 10 Lesser Agimats as a reward.
16. Return to the Guard Leader, he gives you 1,000,000 EXP and 600,000 Job EXP.
Bring lots of Cero and Vitata. YggSeeds and Berries are not allowed inside the instance.
Bring lots of Royal Jelly, because you will be warped to a poisonous room randomly.
Bring lots of speed pots/Abadge since monsters will be casting AGI Down all the time.
Blood Sucker Due to the update on Blood Sucker, bring a weapon with Doppel card/193 ASPD. This will serve as the key to defeat the 2 Buwaya Weakness inside the room with the 2 elders. They each have 20 HP and takes only 1 damage. Do not hit 'return to last save point' when killed by Buwaya. You will be warped to the room with 2 elders if you haven't killed the real one anyway.
Thorns Trap will work against Buwaya. Just depends on how fast and where you cast it because the MVP is every swift.
To catch the real buwaya, usually it is the first one that you see when you enter the instance. The real one also casts LOV.
CD of this instance is 1 Day
1. Speak to the Guard Leader (malaya 290, 340) in Malaya to receive the quest This is so that you can receive the reward.
2. At the entrance in Malaya field 2, speak with the Guard to create an instance for your party.
3. Look around the cave for the real Buwaya. There are also fake Buwaya's that look and are named just like the real MVP, but they are a lot weaker and die fast. If you come close to a fake one, you will be warped into its treasure box and poisoned.
Note: Right after you got warped inside the box, you will get Poisoned. Speak with the Lady and ask her how can you get out. She hides from the room. The timer will start and 2 Buwaya's Weakness will appear at the top edge of the room. You need to kill it before the old lady re-appears or you will have to repeat killing it. Once you get rid of the 2 Weakness, they each have 20 HP, a portal will open.
Speaking to the old man inside the box will give you ATK & MATK buffs.
4. Find the real Buwaya and get some hits off before the cycle repeats.
• Note: This portion can be extremely frustrating. The plants in the cave cast Agi Down at all time and there is little time to find and attack the real Buwaya. You also get warped to the room randomly.