• MyRO Writers Pool Division
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationKung nasaan si * Oreo *
  • Character Name:Queen of Mars
Elegant ' Soigné ' overrun ' Omorfia ' 's beauty. 3-0

soigne_by_sazarai-db4y4fo.png
“Synergy: the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.”
- Laissez Faire, Soigne Guild master, Guild of the Month Champion for April 2017

Erza | MyRO Writers Pool Division
Kyandy | MyRO Designers Club

April 2017 - From the heart of RO community, Prontera, comes Soigne (guild) led by Laissez Faire who ascended above the rest to claim the title, "Guild of the Month" champion last April 1.

"Soigne is a french word. Way back in college, we have an elective class on the language and one time, my prof used the word on me. I appreciated it very much, thus, the guild name.", Laissez Faire said delight.

giphy.gif
"I'm so fancy, you already know"

To navigate the GOM video for April 2017 by Twerp click, here!

The whole Guild of the Month event is a whole fun of adventure that the 'running guild masters' problems are not like our own. Where our biggest adventures involve where, how and when to eat dinner when preparing for the GOM event itself, or even travelling to a particular computer shop in order to play together. But these people, the guild masters, are always thinking how her/his guild mates will survive starting day one of the run until the main event; and when a particular guild took the crown in her hands, you'll never know how Laissez Faire felt on that night, "Overwhelmed. A little bit sad because it means an end to my run. Thus, no more WOE preps and blues, no more treasure box disappointments, no more post-woe SP visits, among others. Happy, the BBH isn’t an april fool prank. Happier, I have gained friends who I know won’t let me down. Happiest, for we have finally reaped what we sought"

giphy.gif

Running for Guild of the Month shows us a caricature of reality. Guild masters are more heroic, alliance to other towns are more passionate and rivalry to opposite towns are even more unbearable. But everybody wants to know what happened during the special one hour that spices up the 'run' until the main event, when everybody tries their best to survive until the last day, the "War of Emperium". 

giphy.gif
"Are you ready MyROnians?"

To navigate the Guild of the Month guidelines click, here!

"We usually recruit guild members from 6pm onwards with base salary of 150,000,000z per player. Everyone is very supportive; RGM isn't really that important. However, we want to welcome others outside the alliance as well -hence, the RGM...

Trivia: Conquering Mardol on the entirety of my run was one of the goals since we wanted a Victory Wings so much. We’ve invested in Mardol's economic growth everyday for 1,800,000,000z per day. Sadly though, no vwings. /e15  Yes, we loved Mardol so much, but she didn't love us back .  /sob 

WoE obstacles? On our end, we sometimes encounter uneven distribution and mismatch of job classes. But most of the times, we're having a hard time because we're clearly outnumbered by the opposing guilds who wanted the agit, too. Imagine going up against 2-4 guilds - supplies are burning at the speed of light. And of course, the one enemy of us all: lag. Out of the 27 days of Mardol pursuit, 24 of those are victorious. So I guess we somehow managed regardless of it all. During the GOM night, there were a lot of unexpected hurdles. /e15  I can share two. First, we were actually 2- players short. I even @requested for an extension of the guild lock even just for a minute but to no avail. Secondly, some of us are playing @ MI and before the start of the semis, most of them went out for a quick dinner with their computer slots being taken by others. /swt3  Mabuti na lang at nagkaron pa ng pwesto before magstart talaga.  Hmm strategy? It's an alliance thing. /gg "

giphy.gif
"If this isn't teamwork, then, I don't know what this is"

Sometimes, running in a main event without any idea will make you fall from a plateau. At first you will be thinking everything is good, and then a minute after everything is shifting in front you, and then another minute, you have already fallen to the ground. There's no television series or movies out there that really push the boundaries or be innovative, and as a result, some guild masters will stick with the same tactics until they've been overrun by the others. Luckly, here's a piece of advice to others who want to run in the next Guild of the Month by Laissez Faire, "Frankly speaking, I really don’t know what to say since this victory is not just my own. We won not because of “me” but because of “us”. I cannot give any technical nor theoretical advice. I can’t think of any. But I do know of synergy. Synergy: the whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

And now, I'll pass the baton to Laissez Faire for her greetings.  /flag 

"This is long and I hope you guys would still read since this is straight outta mon coeur. I’d like to give tribute to the save points behind the alliance. And oh! Sorry in advance sa mga hindi ko mamemention, do know that I am grateful and thankful to all of you guys.

UPPER MALL OF ASIA (UPMOA) - Always 12 with a god
(Prima, Kent, Chad, Kevs, Bins, Jayson, Chad, Roy, Arnold, Renzo, Bismark, Khelly, Limel, Sein, Iris, Jandy, Luis, Jims)
My partymates! Kahit 9 lang tayo, 12 pa din! You guys helped me facilitate and organize the guild. Always present pa! You know how busy I am in reality but since nanjan kayo, the run was smooth. Thank youuuuuu so so so much. Salamat talaga sa pagwWoE araw-araw!! At yung god? Kayo na bahala kung sino para sa inyo ang god dito. Hahaha! Thank you guys you da best  /lv 

YUNO - A Fleet of Raks (rocks)
(RR, Gie, Yuqi, Gerbie, C2, Nort, Dan, Gelo, Bal, Jazz, Mev, Pope, Harlan, JayP, Norman, LJ, Gero, Edward, Charry, Russ, Cholo, Boogz, Madz, Sangalan, Russell, Raphael)
Yuno Rak! Late palagi. Pampakaba daw. Pero once complete, GG. Isang palatandaan na andyan na ang Yuno: "paslot po." Thank you so much, Yuno Pep Squad! Attttt kapag may nantrashtalk, Yuno ang unang reresbak para sayo. Lastlyyy, madami daw manyak pero mapagmahal dito HAHAHAHA jk

LEFT PRONTERA (LP) - Missing in Action, with Love
(Quinn, Dan, Rad, Ash, Crix, Diana, Jhay, Justin, John, Cord, Theo, Jynx, Ryu, Bex, Joben)
My hometown sa alliance na ‘to since dito talaga ako nagstart. Buttt ngayon, minsan lang sila online. Busy kapag WoE pero alam kong mahal pa din nila ako kasi they see to it na makakapagWoE sila kung pwede. But sa GOM, solid support. Thank you, Left Prontera specially kay Quinn na inaaway ako palagi. Thank you!!  /lv 

UPPER ALBERTA (UPAB) - the WoE Experts
(Keev, Harold, Kelvin, Joram, Jani, Kaff, Jhay, Rico, Ejun, Trix, Niko, Ken, Jayr, Cosa, Dennis, Ryan, Elad)
Former Doremi, maaasahan mo talaga sa WoE. Hindi na need icommand, halos lahat alam na kung ano ang gagawin. Alaga nila ang Barricades, GS at syempre, yung EC. Another thing: laging nasa inuman!

AMATSU - They Who Can Make Your Nose Bleed
(Russel, Heriel, Eriel, Macoi, Hong, Hel, Arvin, Jron, JC, Kyo, Lothar)
Tahimik itong savepoint na to pero kapag kinausap mo, ang daldal! Ikaw na ang hindi makakapagsalita kasi.. Umeenglish! Hahaha. Mababait at makulit! Thank you Amatsu sa support lalo sa WoE (at late din kayo minsan, haha!)

MID MORROC (MMR) - The Few and Sleepy
(Von, Rus, Franco, Charles, Enye, Puri)
Everytime bumibisita ako dito, palaging sagot sakin ay "tulog pa po sila." Pero kahit konti lang ang MMR, they see to it that numbers don’t define their worth. Thank you, MMR.

PVP WAITING ROOM (LMS) - The Cuties
(Sebb, Bantol, Abby, Rosalio, Nethi, Trims, Kiko)
Palagi silang nagwwoe at Cuties din lagi yung nakalagay sa pub nila kapag sahuran na. And cute naman talaga sila hahahaha! Thank you sa support, LMS peeps!

Others I don't know you personally but I do know you're always there during WoE: Tres, Knives Chau, Laaaaaaan, Hel yeah, Jairawr, Cruz LoLzz, ChinkyBaby, netty, Demi Soda, Mei Hou Wang, Bezzy ft. Norton, etc. Thank you.

En Conclusion
To each and everyone who helped and supported, thank you. They say that when someone leaves, another one arrives, even better. I guess I could say that I can attest to that. It wasn't an effort of one but the teamwork of all. Thank you for giving me the chance to represent the alliance despite all the oddity with it. It was not in my plans to run for the burning helm of blue colors but you guys chose me anyway and supported me all the way. Thank you. Thinking back, you know the struggle we faced during Mardol clashes against 2-4 guilds almost every damn day, but you’re still there for the guild. You guys could have done other things during the GOM night but you opted to rally behind Soigne. Our WoE and GOM wins are both attributable to all of you awesome people. Thank you for lending the guild your supplies, keyboard, mouse, and most importantly, your time. Thank you so much."

Congratulations Soigné, keep on rockin'! /flag 

Edited by Erza, 09 April 2017 - 05:20 PM.

• omzxc, Cord, ejun and 3 others like this

KingKaelthaz

KingKaelthaz

Poring

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMalayo
  • Character Name:Kaelthaz

Congrats Meli <3 ... Nice Nice Nice!! Sobrang kabado nung GOM! :)

• ChiLongQua likes this

ChiLongQua

ChiLongQua

Marin

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Character Name:Pudge

Congrats Soigne!    /no1  /flag

kingnostalgia

kingnostalgia

Marin

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationLangley
  • Character Name:Johnny Depp

Congrats Meli, rak lang kahit kulang. Palag palag kahit lag. Nagbunga ang stress mo. Nice article, Erza. Good read.

• KingKaelthaz likes this

KingKaelthaz

KingKaelthaz

Poring

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMalayo
  • Character Name:Kaelthaz

Congrats Meli, rak lang kahit kulang. Palag palag kahit lag. Nagbunga ang stress mo. Nice article, Erza. Good read.

Buti ka pa binasa mo .. ako hindi. joke! hahahaha :)))

Mark QuinnDrizz

Mark QuinnDrizz

Poring

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSa puso mo dre
  • Character Name:Secreto QuinnDrizz

Congrats po sa mahal ko <3 mahal din daw nya ako sabe nya <3 
sino gusto makita video ni meli nag tutula? 20p pm me :)

Grats ulit sa pinaka makulit na babae na kilala ko sa mundo na puro tawag ang alam kahit busy or tulog ako -_-

#hehe #DSL #WKT #DSSL #LLP #JOBENGHAY #roMelibag 

Edited by Mark QuinnDrizz, 06 April 2017 - 08:19 PM.

Bal

Bal

Ghostring

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationTaguig
  • Character Name:Demetrius Veneficus

grabe naman maka manyak sa yuno =( </3 

grats !!

Agoraphobia

Agoraphobia

Marin

• MyRO Writers Pool Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSan Jose City Nueva Ecija
  • Character Name:Ian Irving Tayao

Congrats ate meli!!!! Well Playeeed!

2_by_sazarai-dbbqzg8.png

Awesomeli

Awesomeli

Poring

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRivendell
  • Character Name:Substance Over Form | Shakespearean Idiocy

Grats ulit sa pinaka makulit na babae na kilala ko sa mundo na puro tawag ang alam kahit busy or tulog ako -_-

OI GAWA GAWA!! Di totoo yan!

Mark QuinnDrizz

Mark QuinnDrizz

Poring

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSa puso mo dre
  • Character Name:Secreto QuinnDrizz

aw ay ngayun ko lang nakita pm mo sa fb wag pala paalam ung mga calls mo hahaha cge edit kona :)
Grats ulit sa babaeng nag tula para sakin :) anyone wanna see the vid? 20p pm me :)

Awesomeli

Awesomeli

Poring

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRivendell

Congrats Meli <3 ... Nice Nice Nice!! Sobrang kabado nung GOM! :)

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA! :(

Congrats Soigne!    /no1  /flag

Thanks!!

THANK YOU PRIMA!!!!!!

grabe naman maka manyak sa yuno =( </3 
grats !!

Hahaha joke lang po. Salamat Yuno!!

Congrats ate meli!!!! Well Playeeed!

Salamat Son!!

Awesomeli

Awesomeli

Poring

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRivendell

aw ay ngayun ko lang nakita pm mo sa fb wag pala paalam ung mga calls mo hahaha cge edit kona :)
Grats ulit sa babaeng nag tula para sakin :) anyone wanna see the vid? 20p pm me :)

ASA! Bully :(

ejun

ejun

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines
  • Character Name:E Jun Calimag

Congrats po! SHOT!!!!!!!  /no1

Puddin

Puddin

Poring

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGotham
  • Character Name:Puddin

Congrats Ate Mels :)

Ten Strong Years MyRO . . .

crescence

crescence

Magmaring

• MyRO Designers Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Kaidence

Congrats Meli! Kundi tulog sa mid morroc kumakain kami. Hahahaha Sana may 2nd EB na this summer!!

jin_mori

jin_mori

Poporing

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCavite
  • Character Name:Polymorph

Congrats Madam Meli /no1

omzxc

omzxc

Marin

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Character Name:omzxc

Congrats Meli!  /no1 pero grabe ka maka Manyak sa YUNO!  /e5  /sob  HAHAHA

Angelo%20Signature_zps6qa6nm4d.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gom, prontera, mwpd, article, 2017

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users