3 replies to this topic

dark_paul

dark_paul

Poring

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationmetro manila
  • Character Name:ICallMyself P a u L
The button at the upper left side of the screen is unclickable when i vend. I think the vend view is blocking the button. Im using s7 edge. Its working if i borrow my friends phone oppo f1

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

The button at the upper left side of the screen is unclickable when i vend. I think the vend view is blocking the button. Im using s7 edge. Its working if i borrow my friends phone oppo f1

Autotrade is done by typing @autotrade.

dark_paul

dark_paul

Poring

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationmetro manila
  • Character Name:ICallMyself P a u L
Yes sir, but before you can type autotrade you have to click the button "..." then another window will appear and you have to click the button "chat" and thats the time you can type autotrade or etc. Is there a way to type without doing what i just said? My problem is that i cant click the button "..." when im in vending mode. Thanks

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Yes sir, but before you can type autotrade you have to click the button "..." then another window will appear and you have to click the button "chat" and thats the time you can type autotrade or etc. Is there a way to type without doing what i just said? My problem is that i cant click the button "..." when im in vending mode. Thanks

Its device dependent. We cant do anything about it.

Just try to work on the problem on your side because we dont know what you are talking about simply because we are not using the same device. Its a problem on your device and not with MyROdroid so only the user (you) can find a solution for it. Like I said, its not a problem with MyROdroid but rather with your device.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users