Photo

10TH YEAR MYRO ANNIVERSARY ATTENDANCE EVENT!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

21687748_131946997429541_4226756849484178286_n.jpg

Hello MyROnians!

It's MyRO's 10th Year Anniversary on September 23, 2017! Hooray!!!

Visit King Tristan III daily at Payon from September 15 (Friday) to September 23, 2017 and be rewarded with the Costume: Poring Bag (Garment) on complete attendance! The very first Garmnet-Type Costume released! 1f60d.png

por.jpg

(costume garment)

(Storageable, Non-tradable)

Here’s how:

1. Visit King Tristan III at payon_in03,194,39  daily. Talk to him to get attendance.

tris.jpg

2. Complete the daily attendance from September 15, 2017 to September 23, 2017 anytime in between 6pm through 10am the following day to accomodate overseas players. Click to get attendance.

3. :excl: Missing one day will disqualify you from getting the reward on the final day. You must at least get 9 attendances to qualify. You must use the same character every time.

NOTE: Be sure you are not Overweight at the time or no attendance will be counted.

2728.pngHappy 10th Year Anniversary to MyRO!!! 2728.png

Thank you for all your support all these awesome 10 years and more!!! 1f44f.png

Mabuhay MyRO!!! /flag

• teletravis, mrizz and Cool Story Bro like this

husepino

husepino

Marin

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationLipa City
  • Character Name:Taga Lipa Are

sana maextend ng isang araw po, network problem po kasi sa area namin ang globe kahapon =(

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,273 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

sana maextend ng isang araw po, network problem po kasi sa area namin ang globe kahapon =(

We will see what we can do. No promises though. :)

• husepino likes this

Palaboy

Palaboy

Poring

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMyRO
  • Character Name:Bunshui

Hi! Checking if event can be extended. 3 out of 5 of my accounts did not get the reward, including my main account. Sad, coz I am making the attendance with all accounts everyday. Don't know where I missed, since I always start with my main account and has a repeating pattern in opening my accounts. Sana po ma extend, salamat.

• * Admin * and Palaboy like this

Palaboy

Palaboy

Poring

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMyRO
  • Character Name:Bunshui

Hi! Checking if event can be extended. 3 out of 5 of my accounts did not get the reward, including my main account. Sad, coz I am making the attendance with all accounts everyday. Don't know where I missed, since I always start with my main account and has a repeating pattern in opening my accounts. Sana po ma extend, salamat.

Nakuha ko na po para sa 3 accounts. Thanks for considering. Many thanks again and more power!  /e11

• * Admin * likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users