Erza

Erza

Metalling

• MyRO Writers Pool Division
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationKung nasaan si * Oreo *
  • Character Name:Queen of Mars
Lovely 'Cat' Lady, proved that Rue Plumet is the Master of the House!
GOM-2017-SEPTEMBER_zpshfc77uq9.png

Erza | MyRO Writers Pool Division
Jerronimo | MyRO Designers Club

"I'm not a leader if I couldn't be one with the entirety of them. I'm more directly involved in the event, so whatever happens to my members during sieges should concern me. More importantly, there is never a perfect time to slack off. Every second in the battlefield matters just a lot as how fast it is."
 -- Cat Lady, Guild Master of Rue Plumet

Since ragnarok non-player characters (NPC) or even the monsters usually get cool origin stories, it makes sense that a female myronian needs to have one when she and her guild received the title, Guild of the Month for September 2017.  Luckily, the way to reach her goal was precisely such a tale. Bloody, heroic, and seasoned with all kinds of awesome and resilience.

Read the Guild of the Month Guidelines click, here.

If you've been surfing the net since your momma or poppa gave you that tablet or iPad, sure, there's been a never-ending argument between certain "dog people" and "cat people," which seems pretty crazy considering how most of us can agree that dogs and cats are both cute and both can make good image macros. But in this pop culture today, cat people  seem to be getting the worst of this pointless PR battle, and of  course, I'm talking about the guild master of Rue Plumet, the  lady who falls under the stereotype of "crazy cat lady".

1.gif
Cat-owning women already know what it's like --- everyone  knows about the crazy cat lady stereotype.

"The early Cat catches the Bulate (sa mga makaka-gets, shhh  na lang). I'm Cat Lady (and I'm a cat lover, ikr). /meow My  dynamic life in MyRO started in Upper Alberta, before moving to Left Prontera. Nagsesave po talaga ako kung saan ako napapa-AFK with friends, but most of the time AFK lord lang po talaga ako sa LP, except for evening sieges. Sabi pala ni  Mark QuinnDrizz anak na raw po niya ako. /heh This is the  next BBH we in LP got after BOOM chicken took home one  just exactly a year before this, same month (hindi ko po alam  kung pang-ilang BBH na ng Left Pront ito hahaha). What else  can I say... I love spicy ramen and Korean barbecue. /e8"

You know how during your first month in prison you want to  find a gang to join, so somebody's got your back in case you  get shanked in the yard? Well, in MyRO those gangs are called guilds. "Rue Plumet is one of the iconic locations sa Les Misérables written by Victor Hugo. I felt the need to come up with a good-sounding name like the other guilds na nag- run sa GOM before, like Livre Estou, Abysmal, Soigne, Omorfia, Circadian Rhythm, Cipher Pol. It just so happened that I'm also a big fan of the French novel, so voila. Matagal ko  na pong gustong mag-run kaso lagi pong short sa pasahod and slot. It means matagal na rin pong ready 'yung guild just in  case bigla akong maging tribute of the month at an ungodly  time... and now it just happened. /heh", Cat Lady replied. 

giphy.gif

With the advent of the Economy Scoring System, many guilds are having a hard time preserving their Economy Points, the  real story and hardship of claiming the prestigious Guild of the Month title lies during the War of Emperium and sometimes,  the Guild of the Month event itself, "Maaga pa lang po bumibisita na po ako sa mga savepoints para mag-invite ng  allies and maghanap ng pwedeng mag-GM para good to go at around 6:45 or so. Repeatedly visiting them was my routine kasi po kapag early afternoon until WoE maraming afk at hindi  pa online. Everyday rin pong may clash... at walang kamatayang trashtalk-an. Irdk why I always find it annoying but funny when seeing somebody na nagsspam ng kung anu- anong ad hominem arguments para maprovoke 'yung  kalaban niya. We all know na hindi po talaga 'yun mawawala  kapag may siege so I have to ready my popcorn for the next thing that might ensue. Entertaining but cancerous.

I'll share a funny slacking-off instance when ten minutes into  WoE pa lang, things aren't yet so lit, may mga ka-guild akong  nag-aabang ng papatayin sa entrance until nagpamigayan na  lang po ng Santa Bag kasi nainip. Sabay-sabay po kaming  nakasuot kaya hindi po namin na-def 'yung entrance nung  may biglang nag-EC sa labas. Lesson learned. 'Wag maging  kampante.

Maganda po 'yung mga clashes halfway through; sometimes we'd find ourselves sandwiched between two or three guilds  trying to pursue ownership of the castle. Masakit po sa ulo, but challenging. Perhaps, the most enjoyable thing about having to initiate the daily WoE was interacting with them. Sa run ko lang po natutunan kung paano magrepair ng Guardian Stones, tapos meron pa palang need i-farm para sa Barricades, at isuot na gears pampakunat. /heh

During the first few days into my run, binalak ko na pong magback out hanggang maaga pa, to be honest. I thought I couldn't handle the toxic situation of pacifying guildmates na nag-aaway/nagttrashtalkan sa guild chat or even sa Megaphone, and minding how much to spend the next day from some dishonest solos who take a salary good for maxed out people. I felt too weak and incompetent for the role. Hahahahaha ayoko na pong pag-usapan. I'm over it.

Nakakalerqui po 'yung WoE everyday kasi mas heavy na po pala 'yun sa side ng nagrarun. By WoE start, maraming AFK  pagka-EC kasi hindi naman po need ng full def since wala naman pong sumusugod. Ma-shoshooketh na lang po kami  when around 15 to 20 minutes into WoE, bigla silang mag- eEC sa loob, catching us off guard so almost every stronghold  gets destroyed, until mapaurong na lang kami sa emp to our last resort. Precious po 'yung M-A-C castles so we always try to take at least one of the three, lalo na po 'yung Mardol. Gusto ko po kasing magka-Victory Wings. /sob

Sa run ko rin po nag-start 'yung effective increase ng Emperium HP, so importante din pong aware ako on the breakers sentiments, if they are still fine with the setup, or kung need nila ng additional reinforcements or support kasi iilan  lang sila sa guild. There are also times when iisa lang 'yung active breaker tapos nagkataong nakaka-push 'yung kalaban hanggang third barricade so we have to pay extra effort in  guarding the castle. Even if we could successfully defend Mardol almost everyday, an addition to the burden of the  breakers ay 'yung konti lang silang bumabasag ng Emperium while under the nose of an entire guild na naka-def in case bigla kaming maagawan. 

A lot would lose their s*** over Bryan from the opposing guild, kasi kahit anong job ang gamitin niya (often Sura or Shadow  Chaser), may galawan po talaga siya at mahirap patayin, not mentioning those times na kahit may limang tao nang naka- def sa GS at sa entrance, nakakalusot pa. /heh I would often march to battle finding three or more people versus only him kapag clash na. The same thing happened 'nung GOM;  marami siyang na-kill. In connection to that, minsan din po talaga sabog 'yung job lineup namin kapag WoE. To cut the  chase, we occasionally lost ownership of Mardol kahit mas marami po kami. Quality over quantity pa rin talaga.

I think the last thing would be miscommunication (and  pasaway na guildmates). Most of the time, 'yung running  and/or 'yung pilot GM 'yung susundin in whatever they say sa  guild chat, but some members don't always follow as  instructed. Minor thing lang naman po 'yun, but we still had to  keep an eye on them.

Wala naman pong masyadong downside 'nung GOM na, except for some na hindi raw makakalaro. Nagka-problem ako though about organizing everything before guildlock because mag-iinvite pa po ng members then magdidistribute ng supplies, magcoconfirm ng participation, magsasagot ng  mga nagpPM sa akin, kumain ng dinner, maghugas ng plato,  lol panic mode (of course, friends lent me some help, thank u so much hehehe /swt3). To be honest, the day before that,  sobrang kabado na po ako. We can never know when the tables will turn. Friends told me na magready ako ng medic sa GOM night HAHAHA. I wasn't too moved by angst, as I  came to realize that I just have to be confident about what my members and I have up in our sleeves."

For the GOM Septermber 2017 video by Twerp click, here

Here at MWPD we need your eyes. Not for anything weird or  malicious, mind you (at least, not until it's time to perform the  ritual), but because your precious peepers are what keeps us  writing and allow us to work. So in an effort to keep our jobs  and keep you alive (we guess), here is Cat Lady's advice to the next GOM wanna-bes, "Yung key to success, it's basically an ally thing. Dapat marunong pong mag-adjust, magpasensya, at makisama. MyNameIsOfNoImportance told me that all it takes is a bit of trust in my members. Trust and care for your  comrades--be involved, be less toxic.

Sa mga gusto pong makuha 'yung GOM title, be strong, responsible and optimistic lang po all the time. Whatever you have trickles down to your members, so dapat laging positive ang outlook. Things may change in a jiffy, so watch out for it  also. The rest, you must leave to your future guildmates. Make sure everybody is always having fun after all! /flag /flag "

Now, I'll pass the baton to Cat Lady, to spread her thoughts and gratitude.

"Lots of thanks go to my friends and allies who were there ever since nag-start ako sa MyRO, lalong-lalo na sa run ko. We finally made it. Hello, Left Prontera-Upper Alberta-Aldebaran- Yuno-Amatsu-Mid Morroc! Thank you po sa pagsuporta. /lv

Hello kina Rad potsu na pogi, Junel, Renzo, Gerbie, Gelo,  Kelv, Keev, Ryubells! Salamat ng marami sa inyo! /thx /thx Hi rin kina Ate Makee, Bal, Pope, Charry, Kuya Mac, Gie, Titan  Gelo, Ate LJ, AG, Kuya Harris, Bie, Puri, Kuya Russ, Bossing, Kuya Von, Junel, Ara, Kuya RS, Rio, Tutea, Keitha, Kuya Rico, Ate Jean, Jerick, Ate Lifa, Kuya Joram, Kaff na magaling magluto, Kuya Wee, Pwek, Harold, Ate Jani, Keev, Kelv, Ate Shei, Baam, Jison, DespaC2, Kent, Ate Nethi, Kuya Kevs,  Beans, Khelly, Kuya Prims, Ate Iris, Roy, Eco, Jandy, Strega, Ate Sofia, Ate Lovely, Ate Gab, Dyas, Ajjan, Renzo, Nold butaw, DanDel, Chad, Jims na lab si HJ, Tenga my #1 Marsie /lv,  thank you sa inyo!! Terima kasih, Audrey, Aurora! Sa mga hindi ko kilala/nabanggit hello thank you rin! /thx /lv /lv /lv

Sa mga lahing QuinnDrizz, LP buloks, ito na 'yung paragraph na request ng lider nyong si Mark QuinnDrizz na tatay ko raw, pati mga anak niya na sobrang dami, Dann, Theo, Norty,  Beks, Fafa Ash, Marjan, Cholo, mga QTB = QuinnDrizz To Be, sa mga nanay raw namin. Hello Ate Cams lab u!!! /heh Hi rin po kina Ryubells, Kuya Dhan, Dwayne, Kenzo, Kuya Russ, Kuya Raph, Crix weak, Jhay, Mumak, Master, Tartaro, Bezzy,  Bulate, Cassel, Cord, Nics, Kuya Clark, Ate Icah, Ate Mels,  Alvs, Rad po....gi, hello!! Thank you sa pagsupport sa run ko kahit busy kayo sa work/school. /lv Hi rin pala sa pinakapotsubells sa MyRO, kay Dan na inumaga na ng tulog  'nung GOM! /e4 Thank you sa mga kasama kong AFK lords  sa LP! /heh

Sa friends ko sa 3OO, Leo, Ate Mier, Ken, Kalel, Wizhop, Markey, Nope, Chew, Odin, Wrecked the Emp, Mark, at sa  iba, thank you sa pag-ampon sa akin!!! Minsan lang pala magka-article na ganito /heh soooooo hi rin po sa mga nakachikahan ko po before at ngayon HAHAHAHAHAHA hi Boat, Curlaloo, Kuya Rai, Ate Jana, Liz, Ate Red, Rain, Drei,  P3, Ban, Kuya Teng, de Wecker, Abby, Shane, Malone, Julz, Geo na asawa ni Veno, Veno, Tim, Gyara, Kuya Besh, Kuya Ken, Kuya Ken, Ken, Fried GhieKen, Kuya Nico, Brix, Kuya  James, Kuya Martin, Mhia my forever, Ate Ches, Kuya B1, Kuya B2, Kuya Otoms, Janella, Eric, Kuya Jeff, Ate Jhed! Hello  sa inyo! /lv

Para po sa mga friends ko sa MyRO at IRL 'yung pagkapanalo  ko, so maraming salamat sa inyong lahat. Thank you rin po Ate Erza for making this article! /thx Pasensya na po sa haba  ng mga sagot ko. /heh"

Congratulations Rue Plumet (guild) and Guild Master, Cat Lady, Keep on rockin' /flag 
giphy.gif

Edited by Erza, 14 September 2017 - 09:14 PM.

• * Hazelnut *, Twerp, Dianne and 3 others like this

Twerp

Twerp

• 1,820 posts
  • LocationQuezon City, Philippines
  • Character Name:Twerp

Congratulations, Besh. :)

• Dianne likes this

Angel

Angel

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Freesia

Congrats, Diana! More chika to come. HAHAHA! 

• Dianne likes this
Shanesiggy.png

Shei

Shei

Magmaring

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Location-
  • Character Name:Lauris

Congratz Diana!!!

• Dianne likes this

Dianne

Dianne

Poring

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Character Name:Diana of Wales/Cat Lady

Congratz Diana!!!

Thank uuu!!! Hahahahaha  /lv

Thank u din Ate Erza for the article!

• Erza likes this

/wink

lif2_h_attack5.gif

Erza

Erza

Metalling

• PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationKung nasaan si * Oreo *
  • Character Name:Queen of Mars

Congratz Diana!!!

Thank uuu!!! Hahahahaha /lv
Thank u din Ate Erza for the article!
No prob Diana! 😉 hindi ko nga alam kung matino yung article or what hahaha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: left prontera, guild of the month, september, 2017, article, rue plumet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users