* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,146 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

Renewal Updates 11/27/2017

-- NoFear Underwear[0] (Upper Headgear) is now released through the Battlegrounds Exchange to complete the NoFear Combo Set! Gather those Valor Badges now!
http://myroforums.co...iption/?p=62448

-- Neo Valk Shiled Enchanter NPC now fixed and is now fully working. Keep in mind that it will not anymore enchant named/signed items to avoid conflicts.

-- @storeall disabled for a greater common good.

-- THIS WEEK: The REBELLION JOB as well as the NEW RENEWAL PLATINUM SKILLS will be implemented this week! You will soon enjoy skills like the Full Throttle, Dragon Water Breath skills etc.. Standby for this within a few days! This is be a Major Update and so expecdt IMPORTANT PATCHES anytime soon. Please be sure to always use the MyRO Patcher when playing to automatically get patches whenever they are released. This also goes for the MyRO for Android users.

-- Please follow our New Facebook Page to keep abreast on news and updates.

www.facebook.myroserver.com

-- Please make it a habbit to always read the New & Updates Window on our Patcher just in case you are not following our Facebook Page or Group.

As always, we at MyRO are giving you updates and improvements as we go nearer to our promised balanced renewal gameplay! Dito sa MyRO no Autopots, No Autoclickers, No no-delays, No Tools, No Cheats, No Macro, No Bots, No WPE pa! We are proud to say that we are one of the first to have this kind of anti-cheat innovation. At ngayon malalaro na ang MyRO sa Android Devices! San ka pa! Dito na sa matibay! MyRO na!

Mabuhay MyRO!!! /flag

#‎MyROUpdates‬
#MyROChangelogs
#MyROinAndroid
#SolidMyRO
#MyROForever

• Nerubian Killer likes this

unastamusbuilders

unastamusbuilders

Magmaring

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Locationcavite
  • Character Name:Witty

+1 for the release of rebellion

-1 for Water Dragon Breath.Not yet tested because as far as I know based on my experiments,Dragon Breath can be spammed.

If everyone can recall the allegation about the Spam of OG.It is indeed possible without any third party programs. Since modified ang Dragon breath natin in which the only way to reduce the damage of Dragon breath is through using fire armor and having a defender buffs, Magiging sobrang imba ng Water Dragon breath since they can cast Dragon firebreath and Dragon WaterBreath alternatively. It is hard to predict what kind of skill ang ibibitaw ng RK. So with this skill, Sobrang imba na ng RK.

But then again, these update is a very good big leap for the wellness of the server.

=)

crescence

crescence

Magmaring

• MyRO Designers Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Character Name:Kaidence

I really do think it's time to update the damage formula of Dragon Breath. IMO this is for balance purposes. Both should have the same damage formula. 

image.jpg

* Admin *

* Admin *

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 13,146 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Character Name:* Admin *

+1 for the release of rebellion

-1 for Water Dragon Breath.Not yet tested because as far as I know based on my experiments,Dragon Breath can be spammed.

If everyone can recall the allegation about the Spam of OG.It is indeed possible without any third party programs. Since modified ang Dragon breath natin in which the only way to reduce the damage of Dragon breath is through using fire armor and having a defender buffs, Magiging sobrang imba ng Water Dragon breath since they can cast Dragon firebreath and Dragon WaterBreath alternatively. It is hard to predict what kind of skill ang ibibitaw ng RK. So with this skill, Sobrang imba na ng RK.

But then again, these update is a very good big leap for the wellness of the server.

=)

I really do think it's time to update the damage formula of Dragon Breath. IMO this is for balance purposes. Both should have the same damage formula. 

image.jpg

Please start a new topic about this so we may balance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users