Economy Scoring System for Guild of the Month (GOM)
In our efforts to promote and improve our Guild of the Month Event, we will now officially apply the Economy Scoring System as with the Official Servers like pRO (Agit Lords). Here is a brief explanation:
1. Every Castle has an option to be able to invest in it using the Guild Manager NPC. Location of the NPC differs for every Castle. Every investment will give 2 economy points to that particular Agit you are occupying that time. Investments can be done twice within 24 hours, which the Investment Cost will be doubled on the 2nd investment. So two (2) investments per day of two (2) points each will give you four (4) Economy to be added on top of the Economy the Agit previously had if ever. Another plus is the guild skill "Emsolute Develop" which is another matter. After 12 Midnight is considered as the following day. All Castles / Agits are included in the Economy Scoring.
2. Here are the current Investment Costs:
1 - 8 Eco Points = 200,000,000z (doubled cost on the second invest)
9 - 15 Eco Points = 500,000,000z (doubled cost on the second invest)
16 - 24 Eco Points = 1,000,000,000z (doubled cost on the second invest)
25 - 31 Eco Points = 1,000,000,000z (doubled cost on the second invest)
32 - 43 Eco Points = 2,000,000,000z (one time investment due to max zeny of 2B)
44 - 53 Eco Points = 2,000,000,000z (one time investment due to max zeny of 2B)
54 - 64 Eco Points = 2,000,000,000z (one time investment due to max zeny of 2B)
65 - 75 Eco Points = 2,000,000,000z (one time investment due to max zeny of 2B)
76 - 87 Eco Points = 2,000,000,000z (one time investment due to max zeny of 2B)
88 - up Eco Points = 2,000,000,000z (one time investment due to max zeny of 2B)
3. Everytime an Emperium is shattered during War of Emperium (WoE), one (1) point is taken away from the Economy of that particular Agit. So fully defend your Castles/Agits to avoid your Emperium being shattered to maintain your precious Economy Points.
4. Every after WoE, between 9:00 pm to 11:59 pm, our WoE Commentator will get / tabulate each Agit's Economy Points from the Emperium Ladder NPC (Agit Standing Menu) and assign Scores to the Guild that owns that particular Agit with Economy Points. So be sure to invest as soon as possible after WoE before the tabulation begins at 9pm. Scores are posted here: www.ecoscores.myroserver.com.
5. Tabulation of these Economy Points will be done everyday and will accumulate on every Guild's Economy Score daily. If let's say a Guild has a previous Eco Score of 12 yesterday and successfully conquered an Agit with an Economy of 5 today after WoE then their new Eco Score as of that siege day will be 12 + 5 = 17 (accumulating daily). So on and so forth.
6. During G.O.M. day, we will get the Top 5 Guild Economy Scorers for a battle of supremacy! It will be a Guild War Event 76 vs 76. Matching will be:
2nd Place Guild vs 3rd Place Guild = Winner A
4th Place Guild vs 5th Place Guild = Winner B
Winner A vs Winner B = Finalist
First Place Guild vs Finalist
(Revised Dec. 12, 2010)
7. Prizes for this special monthly event are 1 Burning Helm of Champions, 1 "Champion" Expert Ring , 10 Billion Zeny, 30 Megaphones and of course the Fame & Glory of being the BEST GUILD OF MYRO for the month!!! Extra prizes are sometimes added and are announced prior to the actual Guild of the Month Battle. 2nd Placers will get 6 Billion Zeny + 15 Megaphones as consolation prizes. 3rd Placers will get 3 Billion Zeny and 5 Megaphones. The Economy of every Agit is reset to zero (0) after every G.O.M. Event.
8. MyRO's Guild of the Month is normally held every first Saturday of every month unless otherwise announced beforehand by the GM Team. So gear up, stand proud and be ready for the exhilarating battle of MyRO's Guild of the Month!!!
You can get back to this post through the link: www.ecomechanics.myroserver.com
For everytime an Emperium is shattered, also a number of "Defense" points is also subtracted. Though Defense is not included in our GOM Ranking, it is also as important because this determines your Emperiums DEF from physical attacks. You need DEF of an Agit if you are trying to defend your Agit Emperium from being shattered frequently that will deduct precious Economy Points from it. More DEF = The Stronger your Emperium will be.
Castle's Def are also invested in the Guild Manager NPC of every Castle.
Guild of the Month Rules and Mechanics
What is "Economy System Scoring"?
Tabulation Page for Economy Scores
Guild of the Month Screenshots