Please take a minute to read some tips on how to secure your MyRO Account:
1. Never give out your MyRO password to anyone. Not even to friends or GM's as these may just be posers imitating a friend or GM.
2. Do not give your email password as well, your email account holds all the informations like username and current password of your MyRO Account.
3. All GM's and in-game MyRO Staffs will have asterisks * * in their names (ex: * Admin *). If someone claiming to be a GM but without asterisks * * only means a phony.
4. If you are unsure if who you are talking to is a real GM, ask him/her to summon you so you may see the GM's avatar.
5. GM's or in-game MyRO Staffs will NEVER get your MyRO Password or your Email Password for whatever reason. Never.
6. Never share items, accounts, passwords or emails with friends as this is the first step to being scammed or hacked someday.
7. Do not buy accounts whatever the reason. The original owner or his/her friends can easily reclaim the sold account, with your items in it!
8. Be vigilant in emails received that claims that they are from the MyRO Server. Carefully inspect the sender's email address as they might be imitating our email (phishing scam). Our only email address for support is email@example.com.
Please try not to be careless and too trusting in people you don't really know.