• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Father Jay

Father Jay

Ghostring

• 650 posts
  • LocationSa Puso Mo ;D
  • Character Name:Tirion [RG], Volcan[Mech]

Missing emails! Have you checked your spam folder? Have you used the correct email address?

I have always been getting reports that they have not recieved any confirmation emails from our website www.myro.tk when they registered. Now there are 2 causes of these:

GMAIL USERS:

One, is because some email providers, depending on your security settings, put these emails to the SPAM Folder of your email accounts. This is most common for Gmail users. Gmail tends to put these emails in the SPAM folder by mistake.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER

For Gmail:
spam41.jpg

I have already contacted and notified Gmail about this and we are waiting for their action on the matter. In the meantime please do check your Spam Folders frequently, specially when expecting emails from our website.

YAHOO USERS:

Now for the YAHOO users, the most common mistake by people residing in the Philippines is they forget to include a .ph suffix in their email addresses (xxxxx@yahoo.com.ph). Keep in mind that newly created yahoo accounts have the .ph automatically added at the end of an email address that was created in the Philippines with a Philippine IP. You might not be aware of this so please double check. Inspect your sent items if your actual email address does need a .ph at the end or not. Obviously, an email with vs. without a .ph are 2 different email addresses.

NOTE: Your actual email address may or may NOT have the .ph extension depending on when it was registered so please double check your email account.

You may re-register at our website (www.myro.tk) but this time with a correct email address or if you wanted the initial username used and re-registering is not an option then email me atmyroserver@hotmail.com so I may adjust it and manually validate your newly registered account. Please include the username used.

If still having problems you may email me at myroserver@hotmail.com and I will gladly be of service.

You can get back to this post through the link : www.activation.myroserver.com

Thank you.

Mabuhay MyRO!!! /no1

• Orfanel Raynel and JB Jomen Burce like this

CKq4MTV.gif

"Battle Royal Guard? devo ka na lang, para may use ka"

"Mecha? may nagamit pala nun"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users